Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
moustaches and monobrows- either one or both, theyre disgusting
hey have you noticed noone has said fat boys? i hardly think man boobs are a turn on.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
bex said:
hey have you noticed noone has said fat boys? i hardly think man boobs are a turn on.
some people aren't fucking insensitive like you, bitch

bex

HSC
well thats a bit harsh dont you think?
if you had bothered to have a look at the other pages that make up this post you may notice the number of times that fat girls are mentioned.. so does the fact that those comments are hardly contested mean that its ok for boys to not like fat girls but its not ok for the reverse to happen?
chill out!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
smoking is a turn off for me.

if i was a girl, the biggest turn off would be guys who train so much it looks like mountains are growing on their body. looks fkn ugly.com. don't see the point in continuing training unless its for sport reasons.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bex said:
moustaches and monobrows- either one or both, theyre disgusting
yeh moustaches and monobrows are a turn off..
not keen on man boobs either

Mendo

HSC
Fat guys who think they're the shit. Why is it always the fat guy who thinks he's all that and can get the chicks. It would be fine if they were just fat and not arrogant, but the two put together is just rediculas.Well I've found this in the majority of cases I've come across. If a fat chick acted like she was the shit, well, actually it just doesn't happen. If it did, it would never be tolerated like it is with guys.

Cigarette smoking is a turn off, i don't mind the the odd spliff. Just as long as its not everyday and not on their own- thats just sad. I see no problem in getting high with a bunch of mates though.

Yeah, I've said it before and I'l say it again. Jocks.

im_a_choobie

HSC
Mendo said:
Fat guys who think they're the shit. Why is it always the fat guy who thinks he's all that and can get the chicks. It would be fine if they were just fat and not arrogant, but the two put together is just rediculas.Well I've found this in the majority of cases I've come across. If a fat chick acted like she was the shit, well, actually it just doesn't happen. If it did, it would never be tolerated like it is with guys.
living proof of idiots/pooftas

Mendo

HSC
sorry? i don't get what your sayin....its late, you know..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
he never noticed, lol, that was the best part..ive never dont it again since tho
haha so when he looked in the mirror he just assumed he naturally lost that hair or something?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
shavings would make the brows even thicker tho!
should have waxed him

*waxes* Wakeup call ^^

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
haha so when he looked in the mirror he just assumed he naturally lost that hair or something?
lol, nah it wasnt huge to begin with, it just annoyed me when we 1st started going out....
nah he didnt think anything, he didnt even notice when looking in the mirror...it must not have bothered him as much as it did me? im not sure?
if he did notice (which im pretty sure he didnt) he never said anything, lol

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
biggest turn off: really saggy tits. but I guess chicks with extremely boring personalities are worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)