hairyness
chunky legs...esp when they wear the minis
sexless

on
nice legs
nice set of personalities
naughty-ness. :p
Haha, he likes his girls schitzophrenic! :p

I'm not a guy, but i'm turned on by minor things, like the way some girls button their shirts, the way they're standing, generally how they present and use their bodies.

I'm turned off when girls act like bimbos, talk too much, or won't eat anything because it's not part of their diet regime.

kow_dude

HSC
Apparently i met this girl who didn't seem like a smoker. But after one day i saw her with a ciggy, it totally turned me off. The sight of girls smoking is very disturbing....

HSC
Hmm, i'm going to go against the grain here.

Chain smoking is a turn off for me, but some girls making social smoking really glamorous.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
kow_dude said:
Apparently i met this girl who didn't seem like a smoker. But after one day i saw her with a ciggy, it totally turned me off. The sight of girls smoking is very disturbing....
especially when its these lil skanky scraggy derro westie year 8/9 chicks :rolleyes:

HSC
Turn off:
- egotistical / arrogant
- boring / uneducated
- ugly (personality as well as appearance)

Turn on:
- all that 'blokey' stuff (e.g. beer, sport, deep voice, no tight clothing)
- compatibility (good sense of humour, similar interests etc.)
- a big you-know-what :p

malkin86

HSC
Turn offs:
Really big mental issues. I don't care if they don't eat toast or whatever, but being depressive and uber-needy is a turnoff.
Rudeness, disrespect, etc.
Smoking

Turnons:
Saneish (well, no-one's perfect)
Polite
Funny

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
first of all some of u girls need to read the name of the thread before posting..it says "guys about girls" ...type ur turn ons and off s in ur own thread...

turn ons:

-likes to talk and has generally good personality

-good body in general...nice legs would be the highest rated

-has expansive knowledge about many trivial things

turn offs

-fobs

-tries to act cute

-shy

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Turn ons:
* Brunette
* Nice personality/good sense of humour/smart/caring
* Affectionate

Turn offs:
* Bad manners/poor etiquette
* Constantly talks about guys and how hot they are
* Tries to act like a slut to get attention

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
off - excessively materalistic girls who have nothing else in their life or personality than vanity, the pursuit of vanity and the acquisition of the next comsumerist trend or article of clothing that they so very and responsibily need.

This kind of girl is usually evidenced by having way way way too many shoes and lusting after 'brand name' bags and shoes. These kinds of females are also much too expensive to maintain. They can also be rather mindless consumerist whores who have nothing else to talk about than something that is related to something very superficial.

I guess the same goes for guys who are obsessed with impractical 100000000millionHP cars. In those cases they either have a small penis or are lacking some kind of male identity.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok boys, most girls I know put a lot of effort into clothing/hair/perfume, etc, all with the sole purpose of attracting you guys...what I want to know, does it work, or do you not give a stuff about how we smell (provided we don't reek of B.O)?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ok boys, most girls I know put a lot of effort into clothing/hair/perfume, etc, all with the sole purpose of attracting you guys...what I want to know, does it work, or do you not give a stuff about how we smell (provided we don't reek of B.O)?
Good perfume can stick in a guys head for a long time.

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
ON
Asians
Big tits
Makes me laugh

OFF
Left wing
Religious
Can't speak English

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
turn offs:
-wannabe gangsters, or players. both groups think they're cool- news flash, everyone thinks you're an idiot.
-clingy, needy guys
-dumb guys.

turn ons:
-independant
-sense of humour
-romantic

edit: and a guy who smells really good, from polo blue or armani or whatever, is such a turn on. but no metrosexual smelling, girly perfumes.

Last edited:

pete_mate

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
hair and perfume clothes are worth it, but shoes?? i dont think ive ever looked at a girls shoes, remembered it or anything. i would never comment on a girls shoes either, they're tiny bits of material most of the time, way too much fuss over it.

turn offs

just dont act like paris hilton
no cutesy wutesy baby talk
no acting dumb
and no catty comments about other girls

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
azzie said:
-clingy, needy guys

IMO whenever a girl says that it is evidence of them seeking males as a purchase and as an accessory. In that you really don't want to be too close to them, you dont really want to get to know them so well that you enjoy them being clingy. It's kinda like modern day females not being able to committ or never actually wanting to fall in love (much too hard).

My theory anyways. After years of university I've discovered that certain girls only look to a guy as an accessory (even though they don't know it). Generally those girls are the ones that least understand males (have very romantic and idealistic views).

just a thought.

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
Turn Offs

Pot smoking
Arrogance
Rude-ness
Kissing me like your only in it to get some

Turn Ons

a belly to rub :p
kind laugh
Kissing me because you love me
Hand holding
Kisses on the neck

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
erawamai said:
IMO whenever a girl says that it is evidence of them seeking males as a purchase and as an accessory. In that you really don't want to be too close to them, you dont really want to get to know them so well that you enjoy them being clingy. It's kinda like modern day females not being able to committ or never actually wanting to fall in love (much too hard).

My theory anyways. After years of university I've discovered that certain girls only look to a guy as an accessory (even though they don't know it). Generally those girls are the ones that least understand males (have very romantic and idealistic views).

just a thought.
thats really weird.... i love my boyfriend heaps and love hanging our with him and hes amazing and all those kinda things that he's gonna see on here and want to kill me for :p but though he's just about the bestest thing ever, id be a bit.... well... id kinda be scared if he got angry at me for going out with my mates, or ditching all his mates and interests for me. i respect people who have their own personality and way of doing stuff. the fact that he has his own interests, perspectives and ways of thinking makes me love him more because he's his own person and that makes him interesting and sexy.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I always felt 'lack of clingyness' was code for 'I don't really want to get to know the other person too well...but I'm happy to be seen with him/her have sex with him or her etc'. The thing is the girl often doesn't know why she doesn't like clingyness...she just subconsciously avoids any serious emotional responsbility for the other person by making sure he is not clingy. If the person is not clingy then you don't have to spend your precious time being responsible for their emotions as well as yours.

If you really like the person you don't mind them being clingy...because you really like them.

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I'm always more attracted to those girls who maintain themselves. I still remember every purfume of the girls I like/liked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)