Beachball.... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahahahhaa. i like balls :eek: not so much the beach though :(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i think u can still pay at the door stas, it said like 'ticket purchases at door then something about 1 on 1' :eek: ur lyke famous they have to let u in!!!!!!!

stas u have to come i already brought the roofies in anticipation :(

anyway see you all (not really) tonight :eek:

ill be wearing a brown type shirt with metallic buttons and my brown skin costume :eek:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, pretty fucking good except i lost my second pill somewhere.

Sneaky Sound System went off.

Managed to get two of my mates who hadn't prebooked tickets in without them having to line up.

Only real down was that it was a bit of a sausage fest at times, other than that it was pretty fun.

Can't wait for Subski party next Wednesday.

gerhard

HSC
Im glad people are starting to use the term sausage fest. Ive always been a fan of it.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Egronk said:
Yeah, pretty fucking good except i lost my second pill somewhere.

cool bro

was a good night, top floor was the best but i loved the little hip-hop set that the DJ's on the bottom level played, but that only lasted about 3 or 4 songs and then they went into some pop-rap.

Stas i think that sexy little asian girl you were with is in my philosophy lecture, its either her or someone who looks exactly like her :eek:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
haha, that's what I would call being social. it's fun meeting people you don't know. and there is enough space to stand together (3 levels of manning)
So you call "Standing shoulder to shoulder with people you DON'T KNOW" social? That's not social, that's retarded.

FOCUS: I went, got a free ticket, and got exactly what I paid for - minus 3 hours of my life. As per usual, it was just crap. I don't know why I bother going every year, it just gets worse. Music sucks, queue at the bar wasn't so bad though...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
music wasn't bad if you were drunk.
there was quite a bit of room.
it keeps getting better.
you can talk to the people you're standing next to ;)
etc.

chris - yeah, she is.

jellybeenz

HSC
stazi said:
music wasn't bad if you were drunk.
there was quite a bit of room.
it keeps getting better.
you can talk to the people you're standing next to ;)
etc.
I thought those things were all plusses... especially the being able to talk to people! Everyone was from uni- no older sleazes. The music was okay... i don't dance so sitting around is a good thing for me...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Fuck USU in the arse, they take my money then make the parties 18+. Why the fuck do they have to make it 18+? Fucking bunch of fucking cunts.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i've nearly forgotten how many dickhead losers there are here
what does USU have to do with you being underage?
and one minute people are complaining that the union funds all these stuff that are deemed unnecessary, and then the next they're complaining about having to pay 5 dollars to an organised event that has to hire heaps of people to make it possible.

if the union doesn't offer what you want, you complain about having to pay for others. and if the union does offer something you want, you complain about not being able to enjoy something 3000 other people seem to be able to enjoy.

you lot are just going to be whinging and whining and complaining your entire life why don't you have a look around you and shut the fuck up

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
why are student publications a waste of students money?
and you didn't pay 604 to USU
the age limit was because it's being held at a bar and only grown ups can go. i am sure the union provides entertainment for people like you too.
i don't know who bill hicks is and i certainly did not say that i know a lot about him... where are you getting this from?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
sorry i didn't want to keep continuing this pointless debate but on what authority do you speak for the "overwhelming majority" of the student population?
and we don't have to split hairs, you pay $277 to the union.. where did you get that 604 figure from?

and i don't know whether to laugh or what.. i was taking the piss when i said that the union offered entertainment for you. but since you replied then i can tell you that the union helps to fund the clubs and societies at the uni, so if there is a club or society that you are interested in, then that's something. and if there isn't then you can get together a couple of friends (after you make some eventually) and start a club.

finally, by use of words do you mean "shut the fuck up"? because i believe an overwhelming majority of the student population is aware of such a phrase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)