Beachball.... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hell yeah!!!! It's looking amazing this year.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah lolz. $5 - so expensive :p
especially for purple sneakers DJs and that other DJ set that I can't remember at the moment (feat. Ajax)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, I can't wait, gonna get off my head.

Gonna be mad scat the next morning for art history lecture/not go.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
I heard it cost $5. What's up with that?
They are deciding to make people view the union as charging for everything as a matter of their existence despite paying a full years fees to encourage people to join next year :p

$5 to not be able to get to the bar enough to get trashed, and be crushed. Umm no.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
How about I don't go to Beachball, and buy my $8 jugs at The Royal using those nice nifty coupons we got in O-week.

It sucks every year anyway, there's no real point.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
How about I don't go to Beachball, and buy my $8 jugs at The Royal using those nice nifty coupons we got in O-week.

It sucks every year anyway, there's no real point.
$7.50 jugs at Manning.

I should know - I was royally fucked over at the 90's danceparty before "Mmmbop".

stazi

Nightman
HSC
keypad - I assume you're pretty antisocial and are not wanting a 'party' atmosphere. Well, the fact that you're overloading and are a 'maths nerd' also back up that claim.

$5 for a uni-wide event with heaps and heaps of people and excellent DJs is a bargain.

Oh and subski party week after :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
keypad - I assume you're pretty antisocial and are not wanting a 'party' atmosphere. Well, the fact that you're overloading and are a 'maths nerd' also back up that claim.

$5 for a uni-wide event with heaps and heaps of people and excellent DJs is a bargain.

Oh and subski party week after :)
There is a difference between being antisocial and desiring not to be around a shit load of people you don't know without enough space to stand together.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Xayma said:
There is a difference between being antisocial and desiring not to be around a shit load of people you don't know without enough space to stand together.
haha, that's what I would call being social. it's fun meeting people you don't know. and there is enough space to stand together (3 levels of manning)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I am going to beachball this year with some uni mates. I think its gonna be swell! I did go last year and I found it fun meeting some different people for a change.

If your a first year and don't know anyone at ur uni going, perhaps bring along a friend from outside of uni?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
$7.50 jugs at Manning.

I should know - I was royally fucked over at the 90's danceparty before "Mmmbop".
Come to NSWLSA drinks you cuntrash.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
This guy came up to me today and handed me a pamphlet for beachball. Then he said, "Everyone loves the beach! Everyone loves balls! So come to Beachball!"

I laughed after 5 whole seconds of shock.

Does it really get that packed? I don't wanna be smelling people's bo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)