...bah (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
my parents r just fucked in the head...i havent been talking much last coupler days...i mean, who wants to wen they feel like shit? n my mum gets pissed off.."wats wrong with u?!?" as if its a fucking crime to have some time to myself...bloody hell she is such a moron!!! bah...but yeh...hmmmz

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
django_ said:
yeh see they dont realise how happy me makes me...my folks have no idea wat ive been through in my life, and when i finally meet someone who understand me, cuz of some mistakes they hate him and wont let me see him...

i feel horrible cuz everytime i argue with my folks, somehow they always win and i end up back where i started..m.i a passive person, and my bf says for me to stand up for myself and be more aggressive, but i cant...bah i havent seen him for two days and its killing me...we were meant to go otu to dinner tonight but my folks wouldnt let me go... oh dear thinkin abotu everythin its makin me cry :'(
ur selfish. what about your parents? u have hsc and then u can do what u want they are lookin after you.

django_

HSC
que? i dont get wat u mean after the "ur selfish. what about your parents? " part.

maybe i am selfish but hey i want to be happy and i have the right, just like anybody else does.

n wat about my folks..theyre fucking idiots with their own problems..its like they take their own unhappiness out on me.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
que? i dont get wat u mean after the "ur selfish. what about your parents? " part.

maybe i am selfish but hey i want to be happy and i have the right, just like anybody else does.

n wat about my folks..theyre fucking idiots with their own problems..its like they take their own unhappiness out on me.
but what if u agree with ur parents on this one?.... and realise it may be for the best...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
django_ said:

u just proved my statement. its all about you. u dont even consider how many years theyve spent raising you, total bs. ur fucked

django_

HSC
pookie, shut the fuck up u stupid mole.

and kronkite...no its nots for the best. i dont care wat my folks say, theres no way me n my bf are going to break up. i love him, and he loves me n thats wat matters.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
pookie, shut the fuck up u stupid mole.

and kronkite...no its nots for the best. i dont care wat my folks say, theres no way me n my bf are going to break up. i love him, and he loves me n thats wat matters.
i mean not break up now... but sometime in the unforeseeable future? at your discretion, perhaps?

django_

HSC
no no theres no way i could ever break up with him...like...its rather be dead than break his heart...he means too much to me to just get rid of him kinda thing cuz times get tough....

i msut admit, this is like the toughest out r/ship has gotten, since i dont have school to worry about or anything i should be able to go out...and i cant see him everyday now before and after school so it makes things harder. but im working on nit with my folks, to be able to go out with him and be happy without any bother... so yeh

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
no no theres no way i could ever break up with him...like...its rather be dead than break his heart...he means too much to me to just get rid of him kinda thing cuz times get tough....

i msut admit, this is like the toughest out r/ship has gotten, since i dont have school to worry about or anything i should be able to go out...and i cant see him everyday now before and after school so it makes things harder. but im working on nit with my folks, to be able to go out with him and be happy without any bother... so yeh
don't mean to dampen ur spirits or nethin, but can u really be sure it wud've lasted forever anyway???

django_

HSC
if definitely seem thats way...hes everythign ive ever wanted in a bf, and more. we've only been going out 10mths but it really feels we'll be together forever, and i defnitely hope so hehe

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
if definitely seem thats way...hes everythign ive ever wanted in a bf, and more. we've only been going out 10mths but it really feels we'll be together forever, and i defnitely hope so hehe
haven't u heard of the saying..."it's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"... from what ur telling me, i gather that he's ur first boyfriend, and somebody u'd want to remember for a long time, rite?

django_

HSC
no no hes not my first bf.... one of the reasons why we feel so much for each other is cuz we both know wat we want in a relationship, after so many exes. he is exactlt wat ive always been looking for, and fuck that gay quote. if i ever lost my bf....i would feel so bad...i would rather have not known him cuz id know wat im missing out on...

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
no no hes not my first bf.... one of the reasons why we feel so much for each other is cuz we both know wat we want in a relationship, after so many exes. he is exactlt wat ive always been looking for, and fuck that gay quote. if i ever lost my bf....i would feel so bad...i would rather have not known him cuz id know wat im missing out on...
out of curiosity, how many exes have u had?

django_

HSC
ive had 3...hes had like...well heaps considering hes 4yrs older than me...why? does it really matter? lol

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
did your parents iron a crease in your cargopants or something

calm down it's not the end of the fucking world

you'll look back on this in a few years and regret not being a bit more laid back about it

alby

cool duckie
HSC
django_ said:
dude, im sorry to say this...but there's a high likelyhood that you too wont be together forever...maybe for a long time, but there are going to be things that'll come between you two. eg. different views about stuff....if someone does something stupid with someone else (eg. cheating, or something like that...eventhough im sure you've both said that you wouldnt..but things like that do happen, even if it seems like they couldnt)

& i know you just want your freedom & for your parents to give it a break, but just try and see that they want the best for you...and if that means not trusting him or you then there isnt a heap you can do about it....you're still living under their roof, you've (to an extent) gotta live by their rules/guidelines

/end mum rant

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
heres the thing.. do realli realli well at school then parents cant complain ...geez.. dun worri.. no parent will ever be happy with wat their child got..

alternatively.. u run from ure problems.. ure goin to set a precedence to always run from ure problems.. with partners.
soln?
there isnt one.. both u and ure parents must negoiate... till both of u are equalli unhappy lolz.. act lik an adult if u want to make adult decisions.
listen and chances are they are talkin alot of bs.. but if there is one grain of truth is that.. despite u hating it.. they want to protect u..

its over protection.. but then u need to do the trust thing.. win them back slowly.. otherwise uve got no chance in hell.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Kronkite said:
but what if u agree with ur parents on this one?.... and realise it may be for the best...
It will be for the best. If he doesnt understand that then he's a dick.

digmahstigma

HSC
I fully understand where you're coming from django.

It's not an issue of trust so much as overbearing overprotectiveness. They know they can trust me, or at least they did. However, they abused that by placing even more restrictions on me which led to me doing a lot of things which i'm not gonna go into right now, thereby breaking their trust. Although i can be immature i'm pretty responsible too, and if what they were asking of me was reasonable i would probably have had no problem sticking to their rules. But they weren't, and now they're paying for it. Eventually you just have to rebel against your oppressors.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PookieMonster said:
u just proved my statement. its all about you. u dont even consider how many years theyve spent raising you, total bs. ur fucked
*claps*

Glad someone said it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)