...bah (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
bah...i dont know wat to do...my folks wont let me see my boyfriend n its so fucked cuz i love him, they know i do (well my mum does...) n like they try everything to stop me seeing him...today is our 10mths anniversary n its one of the shittest days of my life...

i know ive done heaps of shit this yr....my bf got caught after sneaking in my window, wagged skool coupler times, and went to city before one of my hsc exams n the trains fucked up so i was late...im 18 in 2mths n i feel like im 5yrs old...bah... :( i HATE my parents...n my bf is getting shitty cuz he wants to go out but cant...oh man...i just want to leave dammit...has anyone been in this kind of situation? any ideas? *sigh*

Jezzabelle

yep. i've been in ur position. wanted to run from home so many times.
fights daily, even twice daily, over pety things, but it was just cos the bf caused so much tension in the house.

they said he was ruining my life.

but it was their nagging, fighting, threatening, that got me so depressed i gave up on my dreams and couldnt study.

one day mum and i just screamed, shouted, talked, and cried it all out.

django_

HSC
yeh see they dont realise how happy me makes me...my folks have no idea wat ive been through in my life, and when i finally meet someone who understand me, cuz of some mistakes they hate him and wont let me see him...

i feel horrible cuz everytime i argue with my folks, somehow they always win and i end up back where i started...im a passive person, and my bf says for me to stand up for myself and be more aggressive, but i cant...bah i havent seen him for two days and its killing me...we were meant to go otu to dinner tonight but my folks wouldnt let me go... oh dear thinkin abotu everythin its makin me cry :'(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
django_ said:
i know ive done heaps of shit this yr....my bf got caught after sneaking in my window, wagged skool coupler times, and went to city before one of my hsc exams n the trains fucked up so i was late...im 18 in 2mths n i feel like im 5yrs old...bah... :( i HATE my parents...n my bf is getting shitty cuz he wants to go out but cant...oh man...i just want to leave dammit...has anyone been in this kind of situation? any ideas? *sigh*
Sorry that usually says "YOU CANT TRUST ME"

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I don't know the feeling but I have plenty of friends who do. My best mate was 18 today and he isnt allowed to go out with me, his gf and a few mates because his mums conservative and doesn't want them sleeping together (they've been goin out for 21 months so go figure how she thinks they already haven't) Best thing to do is threaten ull put them in a bad nursing home when they are old and never visit :p But seriously I think one thing you can do is try and get ur bf to talk to ur parents, and prove hes not all bad and how much he loves u to them. Thats what I'd do. Maybe then they'll give you and him a fair go.

django_

HSC
asylum: yes i knwo they cant trust, theyve told me that n i know ive done the wrong thing. but they said 'u can see him after the hsc' n my hsc is over n i still cant go out...i said to my dad well wat can i do to go out? n he says prove to us ur trustworthy and mature and responsible. i said, uh and how can i do that if i cant go out? so u know wat he says?! 'help ur mum around the house with housework, be helpful.' wtf i do more than he does, and how does house work prove ur mature, responsible and trustworthy?!

django_

HSC
my bf wanted to speak to my dad...then said he wouldnt...he is so angry over the shit they pull he knows he'll end up making it all worse...argh my parents are fucked in the head....bloody hell...

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Its all right, if he really loves you as it seems he does, he'll do his best to see you whenever he can, and eventually when ur parents stop being arseholes, thinking ur still a little girl, maybe it will strengthen ur relationship with ur bf.

Oh one other suggestion, try to pull the old as if u didnt do that when u were seventeen works sometimes. But the nursing home threat is still the best one.

django_

HSC
yeh like we'd see each other every day, or every second day, but my folks have no idea...they dont realise how much we see each other...but now its difficult, no more school, no exams or excuses to go to the library, so im stuck in the fucking house all day.

im going to move out with him next year, once i turn 18 and have some money saved from working...mind you, noones gotten back to me yet about a job so ill probably remain unemployed...but i dont want to wait 2 mths till im 18 and i can see him... i want to see him now dammit..like wat the fuck is shoved up their arse. my mum aslways says 'i never got to do anythign wen i was a kid' but ohh somehow managed my get pregnant at 18 fucken how dumb does she think i am?!?! arrrrrghhhh anyways...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
say to them that if they dont let you see him, youll just sneak around behind their back. If they let you see him, at least they will know where you are/what you are doing. If they still don't let you see him, then just sneak around behind their back

django_

HSC
nah i couldnt be fucked about sex n shit right now lol i just want a hug... i hate missing him:(

edit: ranger stacie - yeh exactly but they say 'if we let u out to dinner or wat not how do we know thats wat ur doing?' and i said...errr where else could i be going?

theyre just dumb in the head.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
^ raises further issues with the whole trust thing :s

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I don't think your gonna win, with them we never seem to, I would tell them "I find it difficult to relate to parents who cant accept me for who I am, and attempt to think they no best best for me. I'm nearly 18 and if you cant trust me now, when will you ever be able to trust me. Can you not accept I'm an adult now. In two months I'm old enough to have a say in the running of this country, yet you won't even let me run my own life. Yeah sure Ive fucked up, but everyone does its normal I haven't got hurt and I won't. If you know Im with him then nothing could ever happen to me. We have been going out for ten months, and you still cant accept him. Would I have gone out with him for ten months if he was the person you think he is. have some trust in my judgement and me as a person."

Sorry i rambled a bit there but for christs sake, why are they such arseholes to you for? I mean god.

django_

HSC
omg thats the bestest thign to say!!! and YAY u agree with me, YES theyre arseholes!!!

my folks have the msot fucked up marriage...god cant beleive im gonna say all this shit for ppl to read lol but yeh my mum always complains to me about my dad, wen shes heaps pissed shes likes i fucking hate him blah blah blah im not happy etc etc. my folks wanted to move cuz my bro is moving back from queensland n she wants a bigger house..but then says 'i dont want to get into debt with him since i dont want to be here anyway' ive been telling her the past yr just get a divorce, its not like them breaking up would bother me. theyre fucked my head enough already i think them being apart will help. but yeh... *sigh*

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Oh my god. That is really bad. Maybe they're all taken it out on you. But I hate overbearing parents, my mates mum as I said is stopping us from getting very very drunk tonight which I could do with after feeling a wierd empty low after finishing exams today, so I am angry to hear someone else is getting screwed over as well :mad:

django_

HSC
yeh...weni was in year 8 & 9 maaan it was the shittest time of my life...folks fighting 24/7 n going through depression n shit...my mum went n got divorce papers back then but somehow the resolved it all...my mum reckons my dad has an alcohol problem lol n she wants to go see a marriage counsellor...he told her she needs to see a psychiatrist...see hwo horrible they are to each other! like...my brother moved out 3yrs ago, wen he went into the air force..he wasnt even 18 yet n it was cool at first just me but living with just my folks is a real pain in the arse...cant wait to move out.

rhysgm

HSC
lol only two days? you're joking right? i was once in a long distance relationship where we had to wait like 5 weeks a time in some cases. really its not that hard, just call him at night instead of seein him. you cant see him all the time coz your over-conservative parents will think that you're boning all the time. its probably healthy to spend some time with mates too. im just being frank coz it seems obvious that's the situation.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I can understand you fully, it would be hell. My parents fight a fair bit, not quite as much, so I fully understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)