...bah (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
err i was telling them to shut up cuz theyre being stupid and arguing bout silly stuff. not because i couldnt handle it...pfft

Senator04

HSC
N/A
wow, this as come along way, since you being worried about not being able to see your bf enough...

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
surely has....have u done anything about it yet? spoken 2 ur olds?

edit: sorry reading off computer shows too little emotion, hard to know what ppl mean

django_

HSC
yeh thats cool sped kid :)

well hmmmz i spoke to my mum to see him tomorrow, catch a movie n stuff..ended up being a yes i can
then he asked if i wanna have dinner at his house as well, like be out with him all day

so i asked my mum before, that his mum wanted me over for dinner n she got the shits lol full started yelling n shit i was like "hey hey calm down! ive just been doing wat u and dad said, helping around the house and stuff, u said i could go out." then she was like

FINE!! DO WATEVER U WANT!! I DONT FUCKING CARE!!

so i said "oh ok cool thanks!!:D " lol

shes still shitty...but meh! before i leave tom im packing a bag, so if they start telling me off wen i get home ill leave. they dont listen wen i talk..fuck man ive finished school give me a life and some freedom already!!

n im SOOO excited to see my bf!!!! YAY!!:D

Last edited:

django_

HSC
lol yeh there probably will be ahaha
ah funny shit...like i really want to move out...all the time i just wish i could be with my bf 24/7....be able to sleep next to him at night n stuff hehe:)

but im still nervous about moving out...if u get wat i mean? cuz yeh...lol

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
django_ said:
ah funny shit...like i really want to move out...all the time i just wish i could be with my bf 24/7....be able to sleep next to him at night n stuff hehe:)

lol dont get me started on that.........i miss being able to do that though. ur lucky lol

django_

HSC
lol well ive never done it n u have so ur lucky!!
at the beginning of the year...one night he snuck in my room n he was so tired he fell asleep...we woke up at 5am, he had to go home but awww it was just so comfy!!

n we went to the blink concert together n afterwards went to his house so he could drive me home...n just seeing his bed n we were soo tired i was like...damn wish i could stay over tonight... but yeh im definitely looking forward to wen ill be able to spend a whole night with him...makes me feel like im gonna burst hehe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)