zaxmacks

HSC
I got eye cramps from the 3D at the start.

Not worth the extra $3. :|

philphie

Banned
HSC
next thing will be someone will dare say Star Wars sucked GAASSSPP!!!!

CecilyMare

HSC
I didn't bash plot in the first place. I agree with person who said that scene construction is vital, but Avatar just didn't contain any symbolism or anything and I analyse my movies as they're playing :(

Lord Farquad

HSC
I dont really judge movies by their visuals. Good visuals are expected, and this movie delivers in that sense (just like many others do too).
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie for the story, the characters, the imaginary world of Pandora, the idea that the native inhabitants are so connected with nature, maybe some more reasons.

This thread is becoming too serious.
yeah okay the worldbuilding and the underlying messages of this film is done really poorly you penk

I disagree. And also, it seems like you have no confidence in them to name them.

Just because you like a film doesn't mean it's good.

you are also a penk

Think of literature. And Twilight.

Some people will find literature sucks cos its boring, for their closed minds.

And then the same people will like Twilight, but it's not good. And literature is obviously good.
another example of you being a penk. literature and film are two separate entities because film has this thing called visuals.

I didn't bash plot in the first place. I agree with person who said that scene construction is vital, but Avatar just didn't contain any symbolism or anything and I analyse my movies as they're playing :(
yeah okay you penk you are like 15 learn to have fun

Lord Farquad

HSC
yeah okay more like meyer's ability to characterise and create an image through words- an ability which is patently non-existent rendering your argument void

fucken penks

boganxcore

HSC
yeah i wouldn't like it very much if the cinema was full of emotionally crippling stories, i'd probably kill myself. a popcorn movie every now and then is good
to be honest i want more of this

hollywood is shiiit

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
Personally i thought it was pretty good. Not a great plot
wasn't a fan of the racial overtones and leftist plot design.

musing

HSC
Avatar is definitely overrated. The plot is extremely predictable.

Epic

HSC
I'll probably just catch it on dvd. Most peoples reactions to the film aren't exactly on par with the media hype.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I'll probably just catch it on dvd. Most peoples reactions to the film aren't exactly on par with the media hype.
actually, i think most of the hype in both cases has been re the visuals. which is definitely a good reason to see it at the cinemas. unless you are going to get it on bluray

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
everyone knows people only remember Titanic because Winslett showed her boobies in it. no actually wait, she shows her bewbies in pretty much every film she is in. forget what i said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)