Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Avatar isn't a classic of cinema at all. Not even at a stretch. I'm not saying titanic was but it was closer than this.
they are the two top most money making films and both done by cameron. i wouldn't have made the comparison otherwise

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
It might get their soon but I agree that Avatar doesn't have that classical sense to it.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's pretty lol how virtually everyone is proclaiming it to be the most epic thing ever except bos.

Zaza101

HSC
I think it's pretty lol how virtually everyone is proclaiming it to be the most epic thing ever except bos.
thats because we say what we actually mean, i know people who say something is good just because their friend thinks it is lol

I've seen avatar, its a good movie but its not worth all the hype, good visuals but the storyline bored me.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck you guys are gayyyy

I didnt even know what it was about apart from blue aliens. NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS SPACE MARINES

Beautiful to watch. Painful dialogue. Who gives a fuck, the visuals more than made up for it.

Transformers, very popular film, whY? because its fun to look at.

HSC
Uni Grad
thats because we say what we actually mean, i know people who say something is good just because their friend thinks it is lol

I've seen avatar, its a good movie but its not worth all the hype, good visuals but the storyline bored me.
I was wondering that, however when I heard that a few people had gone and seen it twice or more I started to wonder...

Guesss

HSC
Was a pretty good movie!

In a way i found that it was similar to Pocahontas, in that it was about the natives and the invaders. The invaders want minerals/land wateva. One invader falls in love with native and stays with her. blahh blahh yu get me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)