• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Politics (2 Viewers)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The Greens are morons. Most of the Labor party are morons. Most of the Liberal party are morons up the ass of big business.

Pauline Hanson for PM 2013

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The Greens are morons. Most of the Labor party are morons. Most of the Liberal party are morons up the ass of big business.

Pauline Hanson for PM 2013
*complains about morons*

*supports the biggest moron of them all*

Lol

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
*complains about morons*

*supports the biggest moron of them all*

Lol
Hanson would be fairly decent IMO. She wouldn't take the crap from other leaders and would put Australia first. She may not be entirely politically correct all the time although that it what we need in a leader. Go back 30 years and Australian PMs weren't politically correct back then neither.

Annihilist

HSC
Hanson would be fairly decent IMO. She wouldn't take the crap from other leaders and would put Australia first. She may not be entirely politically correct all the time although that it what we need in a leader. Go back 30 years and Australian PMs weren't politically correct back then neither.
I think Pauline Hanson will take us down the road of nationalism and blind patriotism, and I think that is a dangerous road. I looked up on the One Nation policies a while back and I remember thinking how much it relied on those schools of thought. I don't believe "Australia First" is a constructive way to think about things, I think that will lead us into a lot of prejudice and division. I don't think we should be aiming to take pride in our nation, for whatever reason, because right now we have nothing to be proud of.

I'm voting Sex Party for 2013.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter in the broader context though. The deputy Anna Burke takes the speakers chair so Labor loses a vote there although Slipper is hardly going to vote with the Opposition in motions against himself.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't matter in the broader context though. The deputy Anna Burke takes the speakers chair so Labor loses a vote there although Slipper is hardly going to vote with the Opposition in motions against himself.
Slipper won't be able to vote at all on anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)