Australia vs Rest of the World (cricket) (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Didnt notice that. Maybe a piece of the letter fell off the shirt whilst running or sliding making it resemble a different letter?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
acmilan said:
Didnt notice that. Maybe a piece of the letter fell off the shirt whilst running or sliding making it resemble a different letter?
no i dont think nething fell off it was spelt "mcgarth" instead of mcgrath

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
The pitch at the gabba looks shithouse!

Expect the side that wins the toss tomorrow to bowl first.

Katich to open the batting?! He'll be keen to impress.

Kaspa may also get a run...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Apparantly nz is complaining that australia did the wicket to make vettori useless. Either way in my opinion Katich opening = bad idea. It takes away some of the flair that australia opens with.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Argonaut said:
I hate cricket.
then don't fucking post here.

acmilan said:
Sometime next year the first place team(or teams) will be playing the rest of the world here in Australia. Undoubtedly the first place team in both forms will be Australia...the question is who should make up the rest of the world team. The team will be picked based on the rankings at the time of picking and if that was right now the teams would be:

Test
1. HH Gibbs (South Africa, ranked 10 for batting)
2. ME Trescothick (England, 8 for batting)
3. R Dravid (India, 3 for batting)
4. BC Lara (West Indies, 2 for batting)
5. SR Tendulkar (India, 6 for batting)/ Izamam ul-Haq (Pakistan, 5 for batting) <---very close on these two
6. JH Kallis (South Africa, 9 for batting, 7 for bowling)
7. KC Sangakkara (Sri Lanka, out of top 10 for batting but best non-Australian wicket keeper)
8. SM Pollock (South Africa, 1 for bowling)
9. Shoaib Akhtar (Pakistan, 5 for bowling)
10. Harbhajan Singh (India, 6 for bowling) <----- M Ntini (South Africa, 10 for bowling) if they chose to have only 1 spinner)
11. M Muralitharan (Sri Lanka, 2 for bowling)

One Day
1. SR Tendulkar (India, ranked 1 for batting)
2. ME Trescothick (England, 9 for batting)
3. BC Lara (West Indies, 4 for batting)
4. CH Gayle (West Indies, 7 for batting)
5. Yousuf Youhana (Pakistan, 3 for batting)
6. JH Kallis (South Africa, 6 for batting, out of top 10 for bowling)
7. KC Sangakkara (Sri Lanka, best non-Australia wicket keeper)
8. SM Pollock (South Africa, 1 for bowling)
9. WPUJC Vaas (Sri Lanka, 5 for bowling)
10. M Ntini (South Africa, 7 for bowling)
11. M Muralitharan (Sri Lanka, 2 for bowling)

Overall they are both pretty good representation for the rest of the world. I would perhaps like to see someone who bats with a little more flair, such as Sehwag, to perhaps give a little more entertainment... but by that time he may well be highly ranked in the world.

Discuss

You do realise that if indian and paki players are on the same team they're just gonna kill each other.

Last edited:

bobbie212

no they are not. thats like sayin if u put a black and white person on the same team they will kill each other. not quite so but u know wat i mean. its a Misconception that all indians and paki's hate each other. the indian tour of pakistan proved that.

edit: fucker

dave_119

Banned
HSC
bobbie212 said:
its a Misconception that all indians and paki's hate each other. the indian tour of pakistan proved that.

proved that they hated wach other?? indeed it did

india is gunna get blown up in bangladesh, hope ganguly does anyway

budj

HSC
lol to that. Give that man a beer.
Nah they don't exactly hate each other, they just dislike each other very much.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
bobbie212 said:
no they are not. thats like sayin if u put a black and white person on the same team they will kill each other. not quite so but u know wat i mean. its a Misconception that all indians and paki's hate each other. the indian tour of pakistan proved that.

bullshit i saw moments of sledging between the two teams (more than you would see usually)

lol its gonna fire up

budj

HSC
Sledging because it has always been a historically tough contest. nothins bad between a good sledgin. Brings the psychology of the game into perspective. lol

Dave, people fire up because what u have said might of struck a personal note. Be careful how you comment on these threads. They represent a diverse variation of peoples, and you never know the history behind them.

How would you know if bobbie (no offense mate), is a beurocrat from India to Pakistan, trying to set up peace deals or has parents involved in the process...you never know Dave...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
dude i was stating that if ganguly is closely related to bangladeshi's, then would they be pricks.. cause ganguly is......... dont just read one post, u might hav 2 read a few to get the picture

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Thing is although people love calling Ganguly,Shoaib and Warney cunts and arrogant pricks, theyre the type of player I love to watch.

The guys with a bit of a swagger, who know just how good they are and aren't afraid to show it. These guys make sport interesting. Prick or not he's a class batsmen and the way he's turned the Indian team around he's an excellent captain at least in a father figure/uniting sense if not in a tactical sense.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
haven't they become worse since he has taken over.. i admit he won a series in aus, but thats about it (at least against quality opposition)...

i can bare to watch ganguly play, he's not bad.... but his captaincy is dull and he just is a down right prick

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
He's won mor matches overseas than any other Indian captain. He's blooding a lot of new talent too, taking them under his wing and backing em. He'll leave the side in good shape for whoever comes in next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)