Auburn school rampage (1 Viewer)

r.i.c.k.y

HSC
wow Sicherhetsdient... you really have no idea whats going on. Trinity Catholic College in no way only accepts catholics, i have a fair few mates who are, and have previoulsy gone there, and a large percentage of them have been Lebanese maronite... But then what does their ethnicity have to do with anything....
I'd be careful what i post mate, its on the internet, you post shit and it will catch up to you eventually.

HSC
wow Sicherhetsdient... you really have no idea whats going on. Trinity Catholic College in no way only accepts catholics, i have a fair few mates who are, and have previoulsy gone there, and a large percentage of them have been Lebanese maronite... But then what does their ethnicity have to do with anything....
I'd be careful what i post mate, its on the internet, you post shit and it will catch up to you eventually.
my cousin goes there & isnt catholic..

WannaBang?

HSC
i think we've established that non catholics may attend catholic schools. shall we move on?

HSC
N/A
lol e-threat.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
FFS, we all know the Jews did it.

Can we close this thread now ? :hammer:

BayBiieThuGG

HSC
fuck look at the way you type 'fUCkk' 'bkOz' '`sz'
and with a name like BayBiieThuGG, you ponder
why islanders are stereotyped against lol.
I don't mean to be picking on you, I just don't
think that's the way a female should be speaking.
NOBODY RAGE AND SAY I'M A SEXIST.
i thinkk you should just shut upp..you should just keep your thoughts about how women should speek to your self..ok..& the way you are typing is exactly what i call SEXIST!! you muddah fuck`sz...i can spell the wahy i wannah spell..ok

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I didn't even know it existed to be honest which is a fair indication it's nothing special.

Olahaysz

HSC
ahhh ARE youu RETARDED ;; ` THE school DOES acceptt LEBANESE peoplee MATEY ` most of themm a LEBO anywayyy . soO GET yourr FACTS rightt ` LAD `

etss WAHT youu called LEBANESE catholicss ` AKA . MARINITES :p

and to the RAMPAGE ; may the SCHOOL recoverrr ` = ) .

srourp

HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.
r u fucked?? Most Lebanese people are Catholic Chrisitian!!!! Most of the people in the school are from a middle eastern background. get ur facts right first...

HSC
Wiw- this thread has got out of control!
everyone has shown their racist side

auraflux7

HSC
ahhh ARE youu RETARDED ;; ` THE school DOES acceptt LEBANESE peoplee MATEY ` most of themm a LEBO anywayyy . soO GET yourr FACTS rightt ` LAD `

Why the fuck do you have too type like that for seriously?

Mozza91

HSC

Bad grammar overload.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)