Auburn school rampage (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
This thread isnt even serious. just join in with the banter.

like i said, harden the fuck up

HSC
WTF? It is serious that students feared their lives, in a place like school, where you should feel safe...

HSC
im sorry, but you only have to go through the thread and see how many replies are even serious. what 1? 2? 4?
well obviously people like you are just sick.
if you find something like this not serious, then you have real problems.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.
I know of Muslims and Jews who attended Catholic schools just as I know Christians who attended Jewish schools. What a silly presumption to make.

I have driven past this school and I am not surprised. This sort of behaviour comes with the territory.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There are many people who arent catholics attending catholic school. But im not surprised this has happend to trinity, bunch of snoobs.
It's not even the proper trinity college just some shit cunt catholic school in auburn.

BayBiieThuGG

HSC
Wtf!! not the proper school..you dont know what you on about so shut the fUCkk upp..& well those boy`sz that held up that school are really stupid to raidd a school bkOz of a girl..that`sz real immature..plus it`sz just sad that those boy`sz were islander`sz..making everyone stereo-type islander`sz as violent people..they should just go jump in the lakee..& id be heap`sz angry if one of them was my cuzin..:vcross:

auraflux7

HSC
Wtf!! not the proper school..you dont know what you on about so shut the fUCkk upp..& well those boy`sz that held up that school are really stupid to raidd a school bkOz of a girl..that`sz real immature..plus it`sz just sad that those boy`sz were islander`sz..making everyone stereo-type islander`sz as violent people..they should just go jump in the lakee..& id be heap`sz angry if one of them was my cuzin..:vcross:

fuck look at the way you type 'fUCkk' 'bkOz' '`sz'
and with a name like BayBiieThuGG, you ponder
why islanders are stereotyped against lol.
I don't mean to be picking on you, I just don't
think that's the way a female should be speaking.
NOBODY RAGE AND SAY I'M A SEXIST.

ieatbarbies

HSC
Wtf!! not the proper school..you dont know what you on about so shut the fUCkk upp..& well those boy`sz that held up that school are really stupid to raidd a school bkOz of a girl..that`sz real immature..plus it`sz just sad that those boy`sz were islander`sz..making everyone stereo-type islander`sz as violent people..they should just go jump in the lakee..& id be heap`sz angry if one of them was my cuzin..
OMFG I was reading (and truly trying) but gave up half way because half of that is not eng. 'sz is supposed to be cute or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)