Attitudes towards assignments/exams (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
My attitude towards exams is definitely more serious than my committment to the complettion of my assignments.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
shadow5 said:
What is your attitude to school assignments and homework in general?

Just wonderong as there seems to be many vairied opinions out there
I have a poor attitude towards homework in general. I usually don't end up finising most of my homework (end up doing all of them in the library). However, it really depends on the homework. I always do my maths homework & English homework but I never do my Business Studies homework because most of homework given seems quite pointless (one homework was to ask parents if they knew anyone who was bankrupt, wth?).

However, I take a very serious stance towards assignments (more serious stance if it goes towards my report).

everanoutsider

HSC
same. but with hw it all seems so pointless. except for bio :mad1:. we usually get given time in class to do it so ive given up on hw

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I like exams. Try to do well. And usually just sitting down the couple of hours after the exam, and talking to your friends and stuff because you have free periods is awesome.

bored of sc

HSC
Assignments are definitely better.... I do them consistently, doing bits and pieces over many days. :)

Exams are crammers for me (study) :( - simply cause if there's no set work I leave it all to the last minute. :burn:

I have to change this attitude don't I? If I want to do well in the HSC.

Jess007

HSC
i like exams better i hate doing school work, alonga strict guideline and knowing that no matter how much work i do, ill et 60% or lower....i just don tknow how to do assignments...and exams are over quicker...

jazzbaby

HSC
u know i dont mind homework or exams for any subject
except for maths
ugh. >.<

HSC
Apparently some school (can't remember the name D: ) eliminated homework being given out to students, just to see what kind of an effect it had on students and the results were brilliant! But i doubt that "experiment" will be accepted in other schools any time soon :/

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
Apparently some school (can't remember the name D: ) eliminated homework being given out to students, just to see what kind of an effect it had on students and the results were brilliant! But i doubt that "experiment" will be accepted in other schools any time soon :/
Really? I never heard of it though it might have been true.

HSC
kaz1 said:
Really? I never heard of it though it might have been true.
it was on the news once upon a time. but this was about, errrrr, 2 - 3 years ago maybe? D:. I can't really remember when but i definatly remember what i saw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)