attendanceeeeeeee (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
best/worst attendance ???

just curiouss..
whats the best attendance anyones hadd ?

like say, in a term ?

i tend to miss school every now and then.. mostly when i know nothing important will happen in those classes & such , or when id rather stay home n put in extra work on an assgnmnt or make topic summaries [ like to stay ahead ] ,, but sometimes i wonder if this affects my performance, and my reputation with the teachers

[ like not in a teachers pet way.. just as in, they may think im a bit of a .. uhmm.. well ' jigger ' .. our school allows us to miss classes without getting in trouble so its quite easy. were meant to be ' responsible with our freedom ']

bt anywayy..im just curiousss.. does anyone else do thiss? jig to study:read: LOL. or is it just me :confused:

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
This guy in my school who finished last year never missed a day of school in the 6 years he was in my school. As for me I'm away once in a while for sickness.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
This guy in my school who finished last year never missed a day of school in the 6 years he was in my school.
WHOA :eek:

thatss..

wow ..

=/

Stang

HSC
kaz1 said:
This guy in my school who finished last year never missed a day of school in the 6 years he was in my school. As for me I'm away once in a while for sickness.
wow he must not sick lol or go on holidays

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i've had 2 or 3 days away since start of year eleven (one in year eleven, two this year)
i didnt have any days off between year 8 and ten (apart from a couple in year ten which weren't so.. official..)
haha year 7 though.. LOL was sick and away like heappps.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
wow
im starting to feel really bad about my attendance atm =s
i missed like half the yr in yr 10
this year, its once every 2-3 weeks

hmm .
=s

-tal-

HSC
yeah, heaps of ppl on my school jig to study all the time (non azn but). Me? Never had a day off since the start of year.

Some chic who graduated last year never took a day off and was never late from yr 7-12 blehh

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
If you don't have an absence from Kindy to Yr 12, you get some sort of Premier's award. :p

HSC
I'm always taking days off, sometimes for sickness, and sometimes for celebrations etc.

ahahaha, i think i've only recieved 1 merit award for my entire high school life for not taking any days off during any given term.

HSC
Aerath said:
If you don't have an absence from Kindy to Yr 12, you get some sort of Premier's award. :p
now that's just insane. i seriously doubt that is possible.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
That's crazy...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My best attendance was in Year 8-9. I never took a day off.

In year 10, I missed two days due to either illness or other things.

In year 11, I bludged twice and missed two days due to illness.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
at my school, maclean high, my cohort's average attendance would be 80%. so thats about 1 day a week we all have.

bored of sc

HSC
Didn't miss a day in year 7. Haven't missed a day in year 11 yet.

Finx

HSC
I didn't miss a day of year 10 and I haven't missed a day of Year 11 yet. That's about 7 terms of straight attendance.

I don't get sick often at all. If I go on holidays, it's in the actual school holiday period.

monesh

HSC
Ive jigged about 30 mondays in my 5 years in high school...those are my cbf for school times so i just go back to sleep

HSC
N/A
no joke this is a bit but a teacher who retired a couple of years did not have a day in his 25 year career of teaching (swear to god)

skylineboy001

HSC
N/A
Re: best/worst attendance ???

Anyone know what is the minimum no. of % of attendance to receive a Preliminary Certificate?

Can you get an N award for having >x% attendance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)