ArtXpress Selection pool (1 Viewer)

Cj_K

HSC
did you get pre selected?
my subjects are sooo boring there is no exciting stuff like pre-selections....i was stupid enough to pick all boring courses all my friends do art and drama...so i practically live art....do you do drama? Drama people should be finding out about their results as well

frazzle

HSC
Nice work Not-That-Bright, see, didn't my prediction about your work come true?

i got a letter today, sent to my home, so i have no idea who in my school got selected, and i have no idea if i'm going to be in the actual thing. argh!

how do you do that 50 word statement!?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
HOOOOORRAAYYYY .... congrat to all of ya :D

no1 in my school made it... not suprise, there's only 8 of us in the class n 4 was a last min job

ally15

Beep.
HSC
hay Not that Bright wat skool or wot area are u from? coz i wanna know if my area has got their letters yet...

frazzle

HSC
you WILL get in!!!

now cross your fingers for mine too, cos you don't need luck!

how come all the schools know? i havent been in contact with my school... hmm.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ok...coz i havnt heard nething about our artworks mainly coz i havnt had any exams lately and havnt been to skool. i dont care if i got in or not im just worried about the state of my artwork coz the package was complicating...

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i had 2 large sculpture type pieces and theres a heap of stuff sticking out of it so im really scared bits have fallen off...i just want them back in one piece!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
naaah i wouldn't worry.. i've been told the packers etc are very professional and have been doing this kinda thing for years... so i kinda wouldn't worry about it too much

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Digital media will be a popular choice umungst people who go on the internet regulary..
although i feel it's getting more popular... (doesn't really compared with drawing or painting tho).

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
woahhhh i got my letter today!!!! although my art teacher rang me up and told me a few days ago !! hehehe psyched

goodluck + congrats to all people that got selected also!

(only two people from my school got selected, out of around 40 ppl.. so yeh its pretty cool i was one of them!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)