ArtXpress Selection pool (1 Viewer)

sanguinivore

*spam*

not so bright do you live on the msg board or something ;)
hoorah for those who got selected

Caboodles

I'm so happy I got preselected- no chance in actually getting in to artexpress though :(
Ah well....it's exciting!!!!! How many do they officially choose? Like 250 or something?

Jase

HSC
So we ARE allowed to send the statement by email right? Except the signature has to be faxed or mailed..

It's just ambiguous how it says "Alternatively it would assist if you can email"...

P*O*R*T*I*A

HSC
do any of you that have been selected live on the north shore? because I dont know if I should have already received a letter if I was selected

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
The markers came to our school yesterday afternoon and finished this morning...and my teacher hasn't rung...which probably means I didn't get in...

I'm going to go see her on Monday before my Drama exam, just to know if anyone in my year made it in. I'd be happy if my bestie got nominated cause her work was sooo rad. But buggeroonies. I wanted to get in...

Damn oh poo bum pooey.

Congrats to those ppl who got preselected! It's totally awesome that you did :D

Jase

HSC
Don't worry everyone, the letters are still flying about. Plenty of time for...
Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his black and white cat.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think it'd be a nicer idea... that like, if u don't make it into the FINAL actual going to art express thing... instead of just sending your work back, first sending you a letter like 'You are the weakest link, goodbye!' or 'You're FIRED!'.

Serg01

If you are selcted then you got 43 and above.. i dont think you're automatically put in becuase they say only 800 or somthing.. I am not sure myself

cuivienen

HSC
Well i know for certain that a person in my school got 47/50 for their major work last year, and the work was not set aside for the 2004 Art Express selection process...Its an excellent mark, but her work was not considered for some reason...

I sort of know this for certain, since the teachers at my school said that I was the only student in 6 years to have made it to the selection stage...

Last edited:

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I'm confused....
Say if you get in, can you then be 100% sure you got 43 or over?
Or if you don;t get in, does that mean you definitely got less than 43? I'm not really fussed about art express, just want an idea of my mark...ours haven't been marked yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)