Argh Fed Up! (1 Viewer)

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
Casmira said:
well its a double barrel effect; firstly alot of greeks ... they are also backstabbers and manipulative liars but thats greeks for you
wow..
i am loving you!
can't get enough of being greek ;)
i can't imagine being anything else..
and my school does a lot to keep me in that frame of mind hehe:)

Dr_Doom

HSC
now people will start posting advice for the thread starter even tho this was psoted a year ago!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Me and my bf of 6 and a half months broke up last friday after oon (he broke it off with me )he got me to stay the night at his the night Sunday night. I told him its useless breaking up that we are still acting like a couple bla bla bla because hes still doing the whole i love you and i miss you thing....he broke up with me because he cant trust me....
whats going on?
Is he confused?
Or am i the one getting used here lol?
I probably didnt explain it very well so questions are welcome.
sounds like a very similar situaton with me
he broke up with me, coz of a situation/issues he had
we met up, went out, acted normal
but we'rent 'gf/bf' in his eyes, im like wake up dickhead! you dont need a label to see what we have........
i was kinda pissed off about it but wanted to remain friends as the situation at hand was not my fault, purposely.........
anyway
it ended up getting to me
as much as i would like to stay friends with him, he fucked up, and messed with my head, and i broke off "being friends"
he broke the relationship, i broke the friendship
but he still tries to contact me, its been a couple of weeks......... bizzare.......
i do like the guy
but how much can you let some1 treat you like shit?
its taken alot of talking with friends and everything for me to realise that i shouldnt be dragged along and taken for a ride.......... fuck him!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
hahaah get real man!
he's stringing you on, and your soooo falling for it!
get rid of this guy before he causes u much more heartache.

i jst saw this advice i gave back in march, this was when i first stated going out with the guy (stated above)
woahhhhhhhhh........... ive some along away! and what a blind eye i had.........
should of recited my notes and stuck with em, coz i got strung along too........
lucky i woke up and got some sense knocked into me to put a stop to it......... and i feel so much better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)