Argh Fed Up! (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Casmira said:
no offence too other people, but in greek culture divorces are far more rarer, its almost unheard of too speak to a kid who has stepfather or stepmother, its usually very rare
im greek
my parents are divorced, i have a STEP grandfather + several step cousins
i have alot of divorced + remarried /aunties/uncles/cousins
and mixed racial marriages..

sorry casmira! dont generalise about us greeks :p
we're just as fucked up as everybody else lol

HSC
what generation greek are you though? my entire generation has been shipped over direct from greece, only my brother/sister born in australia. and mixed racial marraiges isn't rare, i got 4-5 cousins who went too sweden/norway (they where studying the language at uni) and all brought back wives from there, so far married 10 years rock solid

im not trying too say ALL greeks are the same, shit yes there'll be some exclusions like with any issue

Skeeta

HSC
^^ could this mean that they just put up with more troubles intheir marriages though? as opposed to having more successful ones?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
im second generation, let me guess you're first! hehehe
we have lebanese, maltese, australian, italian, chinese.. married into our familia..its like oneee big happy multicultural... thing lol

HSC
chinese! damn never really knew of greek/chinese mixes (nothing against it, just surprised)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Casmira said:
chinese! damn never really knew of greek/chinese mixes (nothing against it, just surprised)

yehhh i have the cutest lil half breed asian cousins! theyre soooo cute :p
its always the halfmixes are cuter than full bred lol

HSC
do they look greek at all? i had some of my cousins REALLY dark and they came too aust, had an aussie wife with 3 kids all got blonde hair blue eyes! totally look nothing like father except they stole his olive skin! haha

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
no they look more asian, but a bit of medium coloured skin, half slanty eyes hehehe
havent u ever seen a half asian breed before!

i mean what do greeks look like?
here they are all hairy and dark, im fair
in greece theres alot of blondes!
its hard to say

now if you wanted to generalise n say "do they look arab" we could all suppose what that looked like! hehehehe

HSC
well its a double barrel effect; firstly alot of greeks that migrated into australia where from central or southern greece and they tend to be a little bit darker due too excess sunlight, any that where blonde that came here usually have been here ~60 years and the sun in australia is different and forces hair to go darker

alot of people of caucasion descent are blonde until they're like 3-4, my mum was blonde until she was 20, she came to aust when she was 15 and it took 5 years for her hair to go darker (it just happend after she cut it), i had blonde hair until i was about 5 so its no mere coincidence

"some" greeks look arabic, mainly the islenders (limnos, etc.) where they dont have winter, just summer and they go black basically, fair greeks like me skin goes honey brown not a dark brown. when i went too greece in 1999 i was only there for 2 weeks and didnt go to hte beach, my hair went light brown/dark blonde, when i came back too aust the next regrowth was that same colour, i got ahaircut and it regrew dark brown again

my point is: alot of greeks are blonde but the climate tends too change that, most light greeks are in northen greece (makedonia (no not FYROM), thrace) where they got blonde hair/green eyes.

it'd explain why my uncles on my mums side are all dark, married blondes and had blonde kids because its recessive gene

alot of the greeks are different in greece remember, they have a totally different mentality here. you know how im very conservative sort of person, most of them are like that, they are also backstabbers and manipulative liars but thats greeks for you

shortie_689

HSC
what has any of this stuff got to do with the situation at hand.... this turned from a girl asking for help to u all talking about greeks...

sabdow

HSC
shortie 689, do you like carrots and nice perfume smells?

HSC
wrong_turn said:
casmira, you have black hair though.....
actually its brown but my gel is "wet look"; i never said its blonde now! far from it!!
shortie_689 said:
what has any of this stuff got to do with the situation at hand.... this turned from a girl asking for help to u all talking about greeks...
i know, i think im way too self absorbed with greeks every thread im in seems to turn into that

lets get back onto the swing: you need to make a stand about where you stand shaynie so your boyfriend doesnt walk allover you.. you havent replied anyway, any progress?

Shaynie69

HSC
Hey guys
Im so sorry i totally forgot about my post its been a shit week.
Yeah he's still doing the whole i love you thing bla bla bla
And of course he says he doenst trust me and i told him the whole "i wouldn't hurt you bla bla bla"

But I'm going to let it go, he invited me over today and i went over. There was no crying on my behalf and no shit from his behalf. We decided that he needs time on his own to sort his shit out and i asked him if he wnated me to wait for him and he said no. Im happy either way as long as he's happy. But it still really hurts. Really trusted him not to hurt me, thats all.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
And of course he says he doenst trust me and i told him the whole "i wouldn't hurt you bla bla bla"
i asked him if he wnated me to wait for him
Really trusted him not to hurt me, thats all.

hahaah get real man!
he's stringing you on, and your soooo falling for it!
get rid of this guy before he causes u much more heartache.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Hey guys
Im so sorry i totally forgot about my post its been a shit week.

But I'm going to let it go, he invited me over today and i went over. There was no crying on my behalf and no shit from his behalf. We decided that he needs time on his own to sort his shit out and i asked him if he wnated me to wait for him and he said no. Im happy either way as long as he's happy. But it still really hurts. Really trusted him not to hurt me, thats all.
hey. you remind me of me about 2 years ago. my boyfriend of 10months broke up with me because he "didnt love me anymore". it just came from nowhere, it was totally unexpected and it absolutely destroyed me. i was heartbroken and thought i would never recover. we kept catching up every fortnight and he would spend about 5 days at my place in a row (he lived 3 hrs away), and we would be doing everything as a couple, excpet him saying he loved me, but deep down i knew he still did.
this carried on for 4 months, and i went to a party one night and got totally legless because i wanted to forget about my ex. anyway i ended up with some random and ended up sleeping with him. i dont regret it, but i would of liked for things to have not gone that far. after sleeping with this guy, it kinda made me snap out of the hole id fallen into with my ex, he'd keep asking to see me, he didnt want to loose me, and stupid me kept falling for it. so you know i sort of made myself move on and 2 weeks later i met my boyfriend who im now still with.
point of story: you are doing what i did, but you realise that moving on could be a good thing. and it is. dont hang around waiting for him to change his mind. go have fun and dont let him drag you down, he will get over it eventually aswell so he WILL be happy, you dont have to worry about that.
i just hope you dont have to sleep with a random like me to realise you can live without him.
good luck

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Why does he keep saying 'i love you' then? Like MzbLaZeIT said.. he's stringing you along! What ever happens, happens!! so screw it and move on cause actions speak louder than words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)