Argh Fed Up! (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
Me and my bf of 6 and a half months broke up last friday after oon (he broke it off with me )he got me to stay the night at his the night Sunday night. I told him its useless breaking up that we are still acting like a couple bla bla bla because hes still doing the whole i love you and i miss you thing....he broke up with me because he cant trust me....
whats going on?
Is he confused?
Or am i the one getting used here lol?
I probably didnt explain it very well so questions are welcome.

HSC
usually if he has no reason to not trust you (ie. he doesnt see you with 50 guys around you, you havent previously cheated on him) then he's using it as an excuse

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
you didnt really say why he cant trust you so how can people give constructive advice? like greek said, it depends on what the issue was/is.

HSC
yeh you should listen to the croation, its not like she has a name or anything

Shaynie69

HSC
Well i remember him saying when we first got together that he had never had an 18 yr old gf who actually went out and stuff, could that be it? When he broke it off he said that he's been hurt before and he does'nt want it happening again....i had a few ex problems too, bit of a stalker you see....it was crazy times...but its all passed now... maybe he is just using the trust thing as an excuse. i spent all day with him on Monday but he said thats the only thing, theres no other girl i covered that, he was'nt sick of me he said "if i was sick of you i would'nt of had you stay the night would i?"

It was all out of the blue so yeh its been a hard break up:( and i DO want him back but if i have to leave it i will...only if i HAVE too.

santaslayer

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Well i remember him saying when we first got together that he had never had an 18 yr old gf who actually went out and stuff, could that be it? When he broke it off he said that he's been hurt before and he does'nt want it happening again....i had a few ex problems too, bit of a stalker you see....it was crazy times...but its all passed now... maybe he is just using the trust thing as an excuse. i spent all day with him on Monday but he said thats the only thing, theres no other girl i covered that, he was'nt sick of me he said "if i was sick of you i would'nt of had you stay the night would i?"

It was all out of the blue so yeh its been a hard break up:( and i DO want him back but if i have to leave it i will...only if i HAVE too.
Well I guess you do HAVE to, since that are his intentions.

HSC
Shaynie69 said:

my honest opinion, that stalker guy if it was from ages ago (at least 2-3 months) he's probably using it an excuse

Shaynie69

HSC
The only thing thats keeping me holding on is him saying he loves me heaps and all that crap, and getting me to go over there and blah.
i give up. ill do whatever he wants.

HSC
azzie said:
sheesh casmira, i didnt know you get narky about that
i was only joking

Shaynie69 said:
The only thing thats keeping me holding on is him saying he loves me heaps and all that crap, and getting me to go over there and blah.
i give up. ill do whatever he wants.
dont give into it, if he blames you of cheating but says he still loves you and you fall for it; then that puts him in the dominant position ... dont let a man walk alover you, a relationship needs to be equal

you know whats going too happen in the future? he'll start using the whole "i dont trust you" excuse AGAIN on you, because you accepted him before its highly likely you will again

sorry if i seem very synical im not trying to break up your relationship with him i just know guys like him doing this too girls and it gives me the shits because they refuse too give in because of their pride and girls sit there blaming themselves or giving into his demands

HSC
politik said:
Shaynie69; I think the problem here is the the guy has some obvious, deeper issues that are apparent from what you've posted. I doubt the excuses you've given are the truth.
but why would she give us half the story, it'd be only detrimental for her i believe her too be honest cause ive talked too heaps of girls in exact same position
azzie said:
i never know with you!
listen to brogan, its totally my fault

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
he wants it to be normal with you two, but he wants to see other people too!
its a nice way of putting it

HSC
stop getting on your hig horse claiming everyones not at the right age, my sister met her husband at 19 and they got married at 24, my mum got married at 19 and shes been with my father for a good what, 35 years at least

it all depends on the womens choice, it might be hard to find right guy but all you have too be is careful. see i want to be in that position, i just want too wait it out then when the right girl comes along snatch her, not too say i can be 100% sure but then again i wont mow through making out with 50 girls then go hunting for the "right one"

sorry if im derailing your topic shaynie

sabdow

HSC
well Shaynie, sometimes you just have to ride the wave. And by riding the wave i mean, invite him over to your house for a personal and private dinner...

hide a shovel behind your door, so when he is quietly eating, nab him in the back of the head (make sure its very hard to knock him out). the trick is to cut his body up into 7 pieces with a butcher knife, what you then do is wrap it up in a bag and then go to bunnings to get stain removal equipment...

this is to cover the blood in your room. idealy, you want to drive to a nearby farm and organise a farmer who has a pack of pigs. tell him to not feed the pigs for about 9-10 days. after that, they get very violent and will start to eat anything, they wont be able to tell the difference between human meat and kangaroo/other meat

feed his body parts to the pigs 1 at a time. they will get into it very fast and aggressively. those bastards will chew through anything after that much starvation

hence the expression, 'as greedy as a pig.'

good luck shaynie, god speed

HSC
then she must of had poor perception of finding a good man and/or the man was a prick

shortie_689

HSC
I think what you gotta do is not keep goin to his an givin him wat he wants cause that way he even though he has given u a reason he gets all the perks of a relationship without the commitment and the freedom to go out an be with other girls...
Make ur intentions clear to him tell him you want to be with him in a relationship an unless he is prepared to give you that tell him that you will not be continuing to act as though u are still in a relationship unless he is actually with u in a relationship an not fuckin u round

HSC
politik said:
Well wog marrages aren't exactly rock-solid.
no offence too other people, but in greek culture divorces are far more rarer, its almost unheard of too speak to a kid who has stepfather or stepmother, its usually very rare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)