Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
[Shadowdude]I'm a guy who cares 2% about what he wears. How am I to figure out who dresses nicely...?

Well if you want to stand out and find the girl you are looking for you will have a really hard time finding her unless she is a girl who cares 2% about what she wears. You are at uni just look around to see who stands out of the crowd.
Those are the hipsters or those in morphsuits or the attractive women. I don't think I'm doing it right <_<

(I'm not the type to look at people and go "oooh nice shoes")

shadowdude you dress terribly

i want to take you shopping one day
fantastic

The Bui

HSC
[Shadowdude]Those are the hipsters or those in morphsuits or the attractive women. I don't think I'm doing it right <_<

Well you should you have no idea how much effort and money they spend on clothes and accessories etc. Having a sharp eye and noticing these things could give you a good impression of yourself and stand out from the many guys who usually compliment their looks. For example if you see girl with nice nail polish, cool bracelets, nice hair, or the clothes she is wearing and complimet it she is going to appreaciate you for noticing as not many guys notice a girls nails or bracelets. While usually guys would compliment a girls eyes or any facial features. Although it is good she has probably hear it many times alrady and won't really care about the compliment. This also applies to guys to as guys don't get compliments much for their clothes and just basically for their face and for finding clothes for the love of god just look around in shopping centres try on some cloths and see what style suits you. Its not that hard going by yourself to a shopping centre

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
[Shadowdude]Those are the hipsters or those in morphsuits or the attractive women. I don't think I'm doing it right <_<

Well you should you have no idea how much effort and money they spend on clothes and accessories etc. Having a sharp eye and noticing these things could give you a good impression of yourself and stand out from th many guys who usually compliment their looks. For example if you see girl with nice nail polish, cool bracelets, nice hair, or the clothes she is waring and complimet it she is going to appreaciate you for noticing as not many guys notice a girls nails or bracelets. This also applies to guys to. For the lov of god just look around in shopping centres try on some cloths and see what style suits you.
/me sighs

OE offered to take me clothes shopping, I'll go with him...

But if I compliment her clothes... won't she think I'm sort of fashion aficionado and think I'm gay? <_<

The Bui

HSC
Nope she would apprciate it just don't do it to often to the same girl. That would give her the impression that you are gay lol

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
you're not gay if you dress yourself well

The Bui

HSC
Agreed but their are guys who just go over the top

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol thread

so many ugly people up in here

post a pic the bui let me and my brothers judge and humiliate you

Bendent

HSC
Well if you are lacking some confiedence go out to the streets especially a busy one and say hello to anybody you walk past. Also look at the persons eyes and don't look down when walking past someone. It harder then it actually sound but it will make you a more confident person and try not to avoid people you are intimadated by and just say hello. Good Luck

p.s don't be surprised if they do not say hello back
y the hell would u look down when u walk past someone? LOL

p.s. i may get what u mean but it' not hard. it has to come from within (the confidence), and it can be developed.

The Bui

HSC
lol thread

so many ugly people up in here

post a pic the bui let me and my brothers judge and humiliate you
thats harsh what you are saying to the people on this forum. Sounds like your up yourself. Why you do want a picture of me so you can feel better about your self criticising me with your little brothers hahaha. I don't really care how good looking you think you are. But doesn't give you the right to critised others for their appearences.

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
/me sighs

OE offered to take me clothes shopping, I'll go with him...

But if I compliment her clothes... won't she think I'm sort of fashion aficionado and think I'm gay? <_<
for me, if you are a guy, you should be able to dress reasonably, but not over the top, since ur not a female. being over the top makes me feel ur just a vase and nothing else, and it's just a bit weird if ur a male.

The Bui

HSC
y the hell would u look down when u walk past someone? LOL

p.s. i may get what u mean but it' not hard. it has to come from within (the confidence), and it can be developed.
There are people who look down just look around. For some people it can be really hard for them

The Bui

HSC
for me, if you are a guy, you should be able to dress reasonably, but not over the top, since ur not a female. being over the top makes me feel ur just a vase and nothing else, and it's just a bit weird if ur a male.
Whats over the top for you

Bendent

HSC
just think female version of high maintenance i can't explain it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)