Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

The Bui

HSC
oh i see how it is

and i thought you weren't so shallow =(
Shadow i saw a pic of you too you don't actually look half bad at all too. You just need a haircut, better clothes and maybe workout a little ;)

LonelyWolf

HSC
Well apollo if i remember right it was LW that said that
and well... does anyone take him seriously?
no.

There's nothing wrong with you m8
serious (srs)
I too share the same sentiment as young shadow above.

You are a cunt.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadow i saw a pic of you too you don't actually look half bad at all too. You just need a haircut, better clothes and maybe workout a little ;)
Better clothes? Yeah, that's what female friends are for... because my mantra on clothing is: "If it seems to fit and isn't horribly atrocious".

And work... out? Like physically or like do brain exercises by doing maths problems? (if it is the latter, i do that plenty)

LonelyWolf

HSC
aw fanx bby
Effy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Bui

HSC
Better clothes? Yeah, that's what female friends are for... because my mantra on clothing is: "If it seems to fit and isn't horribly atrocious".

And work... out? Like physically or like do brain exercises by doing maths problems? (if it is the latter, i do that plenty)
Physically and p.s you should get better clothes.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Effy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Oh good a change from the usual person who tries to hit on her. I welcome this, somewhat.

Physically and p.s you should get better clothes.
Physically? But... but why? What's my goal?

And... yeah, that's why someone has to go clothes shopping with me because 90% of my clothes are from Christmas presents or whatnot.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Oh good a change from the usual person who tries to hit on her. I welcome this, somewhat.

And... yeah, that's why someone has to go clothes shopping with me because 90% of my clothes are from Christmas presents or whatnot.
since when was this? show me proof johann

The Bui

HSC

Its to make yourself feel better about yourself with a added bonus of a nice physique, which girls consquently also like. For clothes you should get one of your female friends who you think has a fashion sense to go shopping with you or just get a guy friend who looks like he knows how to dress. But make all the decisions yourself when buying clothes because at the end of the day you are wearing the clothes not your friend.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
hahahahaha yeah well lots of people on this forum are negative and think their ugly always comparing themselves to other people. You should not compare yourself but actually focused on improving yourself as you can't change your genectic makeup and should just make the best of it instead and change what you can to improve one self. Wishing you could get the features of other people you perceive are more attractive then you is pretty sad. It doesn't matter if your ugly or attractive just make the most of it.
... Hasn't worked for me...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Its to make yourself feel better about yourself with a added bonus of a nice physique, which girls consquently also like. For clothes you should get one of your female friends who you think has a fashion sense to go shopping with you or just get a guy friend who looks like he knows how to dress. But make all the decisions yourself when buying clothes because at the end of the day you are wearing the clothes not your friend.
I'm a guy who cares 2% about what he wears. How am I to figure out who dresses nicely...?

No. Show me proof.

Your just like the NCAP fags calling racist.
cant, too busy studying - go find it yourself

The Bui

HSC
[Shadowdude]I'm a guy who cares 2% about what he wears. How am I to figure out who dresses nicely...?

Well if you want to stand out and find the girl you are looking for you will have a really hard time finding her unless she is a girl who cares 2% about what she wears. You are at uni just look around to see who stands out of the crowd.

The Bui

HSC
... Hasn't worked for me...
Well if you are lacking some confiedence go out to the streets especially a busy one and say hello to anybody you walk past. Also look at the persons eyes and don't look down when walking past someone. It harder then it actually sound but it will make you a more confident person and try not to avoid people you are intimadated by and just say hello. Good Luck

p.s don't be surprised if they do not say hello back

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Well if you are lacking some confiedence go out to the streets especially a busy one and say hello to anybody you walk past. Also look at the persons eyes and don't look down when walking past someone. It harder then it actually sound but it will make you a more confident person and try not to avoid people you are intimadated by and just say hello. Good Luck

p.s don't be surprised if they do not say hello back
Haha, I'm already confident enough to do that - still ugly though :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)