AoS exam (1 Viewer)

ak47

HSC
I thought that it was ok except for part 1, the section about the kid who makes up stuff about her parents fighting, took me like 4 reads to understand it, waste of time.

section2 was good i thought - 6 booklet pages
section3 was not too bad - 7 booklet pages

gemz

the exam was actually quite easy, which was surprising coz i thought trials are meant to be harder than the actual HSC?!

i didnt like section one though coz i didnt know how detailed my answers should of been! i interpreted the "kid who lies about her parents fighting story" as her being upset coz shes homesick and doesnt like the changes and she doesnt want her friends to know this so she makes up the story to cover up.............i have no idea if thats right lol!

in section 2 i did pretty much the same as a lot of others-interviewing an old lady and talking about changes in australia like social, political, technological, environmental, educational, personal, physical, and a few others that i cant think of right now! her name was Martha lol

section 3 i did a speech coz i suck at essays. i was like a paragraph away from finishing when we got told to stop :(

some ppl in my grade thought a transcript meant u just had to write questions.....like without any answers or anything......i wonder what mark they get since some ppl claimed "but i showed change in my questions!"

ak47

HSC
i dont know if what i wrote was right about the kid lying, but i know of others that wrote the same as me so i hope i did ok.my old person was called Doris, and my interviewer was John Smith how original hahaha and i did pretty much the exact same changes as u ie physical environmental, technological mental emotional etc

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
MA test

section 1: 20 minutes + 20 minutes TOTAL brain blockout
section 2: 40 minutes, forget that Goody Friday 1613 was in it
section 3: 40 minutes, ran out of time to finish JULIUS caesar thing

section 1: 5 pages
section 2: 4 pages
section 3: 4 pages

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they say 40 mins per section
so yeah 4 pages i spose
although i can never reach that much
do it last so coz u can make it vary - u can do somethin in 2 pages, but u cant write any essay in 2 pgs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)