Anyone NOT going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Yeah see I'm considering going backpacking across Europe next year...WAY better than spending a week getting drunk on the Gold Coast, or wherever else.
ditto .

timmay05

HSC
Wow everyone else seems to be doing at least something, even if it isn't anything big. Me on the other hand, could not be stuffed... am going to sleep and finish off all the short story ideas I have had since the start of the HSC (10 or so)

ZacG

HSC
My choices right now are to go camping somewhere around Byron Bay (will be under 18, which will always be a drag, but hey, there's a few of us in the same boat), or if that folds for any reason, will go down to Culburra with my girlfriend and her friends.

fezzzz

HSC
adambra said:
Going to get pissed and laid. LOL @ the person who suggested a "dinner" instead.
thats the attitude, you can go overseas later on in your life but gettin pissed every night for 2 weeks, you only do it while your young

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
fezzzz said:
thats the attitude, you can go overseas later on in your life but gettin pissed every night for 2 weeks, you only do it while your young
You're not going to want to go backpacking around Europe when you're older either. And I think backpacking around another country will be much more fun than getting smashed for a week straight.

7th Sign

HSC
just sht up you looser who started his thread...go get hit by a bus and do us all a favour...

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
7th Sign said:
just sht up you looser who started his thread...go get hit by a bus and do us all a favour...
If I'd wanted your opinion I'd have asked for it.
I clearly didn't, so keep you mouth shut.
And get out of this thread. It's directed at people NOT going to schoolies.
Obviously.

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
Yeah stay at home then, or go out to dinner with the parents.

Or go partying and clubbing 18 hours a day for 7 (or in my case, 15) days full on to work off the 13 years of torture we just went through with the rest of the graduates of '05.

But you know. Each to their own n all.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
woodsier said:
Or go partying and clubbing 18 hours a day for 7 (or in my case, 15) days full on to work off the 13 years of torture we just went through with the rest of the graduates of '05.
Who said it was torture? Years 10, 11 and 12 certainly haven't been for me!

adambra

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Who said it was torture? Years 10, 11 and 12 certainly haven't been for me!
Well you are definitely in the minority.

karnevil

HSC
2 years and nothing's changed on these boards haha .... are we supposed to be impressed that you choose not to go to schoolies?

newsflash: nobody cares

adambra

HSC
karnevil said:
2 years and nothing's changed on these boards haha .... are we supposed to be impressed that you choose not to go to schoolies?

newsflash: nobody cares
Amen. .

Mandy101

HSC
Well... when you've been studying every afternoon for a year, a two week break (or in my case four week break on two lots of schoolies) is what you would need to feel normal and happy again.

I don't know about you, but I've worked my ass off this year... going to some random party at the end of it, which is what I'd do on any normal weekend, isn't going to be any kind of relaxing reward for an incredibly difficult year.

chrissie_t

HSC
This tread is aimed at those not going to schoolies. I do not see it anywhere inviting everyone who believes not comforming and joining in on the piss-up is a 'lame' thing to do.
So unless you can add something to the thread which isn't insulting, go away.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did the hsc last year and i didn't go to schoolies. i don't think i missed out on too much...

i got a job and earnt money for the start of uni.. (trust me - you need it!! textbooks aren't cheap!!)

but i think some sort of break is in order, even if it's a couple of days just lazing around doing absolutely nothing. ;)

while i don't see the benefits of going interstate to get drunk, i don't see why we should care if that's what people choose to do. it's just not something I would do. :)

White Angel

HSC
i don't plan on going schoolies!!!... mainly because it's too "wild??" and isn't it scary to get drunk and randomly sexing people...??

i think i'm going some place quiet with a few close friends but...^^

cant fun be SAFE!???? =]]]

unless schoolies is TOTALLY S.A.F.E...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i may be going to COOLONGATTA with mates because he can get free accom. but tell me is there many chicks there?? my other mate's dad lives there and my mate goes up there and says there are sumbody help me<< i think im way 2 late to pay 4 skoolies ay??? so theres no hope in that << i mean gold coast area but do go if u can it'll be fuckin awesum

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
im not going to schoolies...just on a trip with sum friends but no where near QLD

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
i can appreciate people saying that this thead is for people who aren't going to schoolies and how they don't see the fun in going on a week long pissup... i implore you, go to schoolies, you don't have to drink, your only young once. yes, i do intend on going on a month long bender with schoolies smack bang in the middle of it which will result in me adopting every single maneurism of ozzie osborne and keith richards, however thats not to say you have to.

Go there, enjoy yourself, enjoy the change of scenery, lord knows theres thousands of other people going to be doing the same, and who knows, you might even meet someone. I look at the top academics of my school who are constantly on edge, constantly worrying about a single mark that will apparently dictate their entire future, and it breaks me heart.

It may seem irresponsible, but if youthful exuberance isn't had, then sage and wisdom can only be loathed. Please come, hope to seeya there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)