Anyone NOT going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
How could you not go? Must be so anti-social... What's better than hanging around with thousands of people the same age as you and having a mad time getting to know people. Awesome parties on the beach, big screen's, DJ's, Eskimo Joe played on the beach last year, pub crawls, nightclubs, strip clubs, hot chicks - what more could you want... And freedom from your parents of course whilst hanging with ya best mates...

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Trust me, I'm far from anti-social, but I don't want to get fined for having a fake id or whatever. Next year maybe.

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
I couldn't think of anything worse. I'd rather have a quiet weekend away with my close friends
As i said - anti-social... Whats wrong with meeting new people, instead of hanging out with the same people all the time. Nothing wrong with change...

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i know i was in the crowd and during their 2nd song i went crowd surfing :D:D:D:D

but yeah i was 17 last year trust me ull still have loads of fkn fun
Yeh was awesome aye. I was too pissed to even realise it was them til like half-way through their set. Yeh, a few of my mates were 17, still had a mad time, cos there a heaps of other 17 yr olds too who are in the same boat as them.

HSC
yeh u just go down to the beach everyones just sittin on the beach asking each other 'so where bouts u from' that was like the main pick up line up there lol....another thing i lvoed is not too many lebos :D mostly laid-back aussies at schoolies

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeh u just go down to the beach everyones just sittin on the beach asking each other 'so where bouts u from' that was like the main pick up line up there lol....another thing i lvoed is not too many lebos :D mostly laid-back aussies at schoolies
Haha yeh, well im from the north coast NSW anyway so i dont see many lebo's, nor at UNSW either. But i'd never seen so many hot chicks in my life... Was awesome!!
Have to say though, O-Week at UNSW was as good if not better than schoolies, mainly cos of the college part though i guess...

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
L45er said:
As i said - anti-social... Whats wrong with meeting new people, instead of hanging out with the same people all the time. Nothing wrong with change...
Change I have no problem with. However, I DO have a problem with bad music, excessive drinking and anywhere with overpowering cigarette smoke.
So pubs, clubs, DJ's and parties on the beach are all out.

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Change I have no problem with. However, I DO have a problem with bad music, excessive drinking and anywhere with overpowering cigarette smoke.
So pubs, clubs, DJ's and parties on the beach are all out.

they had a variety of music, beach parties had a seperate place for each genre, u have the rock clubs, u have the rnb clubs, u have the dance clubs, why would u have a problem with other ppl drinking, id u dont want to then dont drink too much, and i didnt experience overpowering cigarette smoke

theres this really neat place on cavill avenue called ripleys believe it or not museum or sumfin it is soooooooooooo fun when ur drunk like fkn so much fun but u gotta be drunk its funny

7th Sign

HSC
Logain said:
I'm not going, because I hear it sucks for 17-yr-olds.. :-\

pfft i know heaps of people who go who are not 18 and they still have a sick time....most of the shit you do you dont need id for only thing is like clubbing for id....but other then that 17 year olds will have a sick time....dont try and use that as an excuse for not going

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
man, you bring back so many memories :) exactly what happens.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Logain said:
I'm not going, because I hear it sucks for 17-yr-olds.. :-\
Go to byron then. Most of the shit goes down at the beach. I was 18 but two of my mates were 17. So we just stayed at the beach. As hip-hop said, loads of girls and I didn't see a single Leb. (most lebs go gold coast)

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Go to byron then. Most of the shit goes down at the beach. I was 18 but two of my mates were 17. So we just stayed at the beach. As hip-hop said, loads of girls and I didn't see a single Leb. (most lebs go gold coast)

i went gold coast there were more aussies than wogs but yeh i saw a few wogs but recieved no trouble up there. I saw a few fights though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)