Anyone NOT going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i went gold coast there were more aussies than wogs but yeh i saw a few wogs but recieved no trouble up there. I saw a few fights though :p
No fights at byron. Byron is teh cool

sweetcherrychic

HSC
Everyone is different so then some people may not think that going there for a week drinkin every night and going out every day isnt a waste of time.Like me i dont think its a waste of time i think its goin to be the best ever.I cant wait!Yeahhhhh so excited.

pat.daly

Im not going.

I don't drink, and i don't see the point of it. If you really wanna get smashed and sleep with 20 girls in a week, go ahead, but im content with my decision.

chrissie_t

HSC
I'm not going.
I didn't have the money to pay up when all my friends were paying up, and I can forsee so many fights happenings between my friends..because for some reason that's how we operate.
So i'm going to Sydney, drinking and hanging out with a Sydney friend and then going to Homebake. It's my present to myself.

*TOPGUN*

Emma-Jayde said:
I'm sorry, but I think schoolies is completely over-rated.
What's wrong with having some sort of celebration like going out to dinner or having a party at someones house?
I really don't see where the fun in going out every night for a week, and day for some, getting as drunk as you possibly can and having a hangover every morning.

The point in going to schoolies and geting drunk is because it might be the lst time you get a chance to do it with your mates but people like yourself disagree and thats fine and in the long run your guna be the one who misses out on the one chance to make your mark.*TOPGUN*

Carcus

HSC
'schoolies' is just an excuse to get extremely drunk, and fill up with illegal drugs, cant be good for your health!, i can find better ways to wind down after this 13 yrs of hell the det has put us through, anyways, s u can gess im not going

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
*TOPGUN* said:
The point in going to schoolies and geting drunk is because it might be the lst time you get a chance to do it with your mates but people like yourself disagree and thats fine and in the long run your guna be the one who misses out on the one chance to make your mark.*TOPGUN*
Yes....and I couldn't think of anythink else I'd rather do than get drunk with my friends...

rajeev

HSC
im so glad to hear there are other ppl that arent just going to get drunk and hookup etc..

i really want a fun holiday, and like I want to have fun with friends etc, but all of them only seem to care about getting drunk.. like who can get the most drunk and im so sick of hearing it that ive been thinking of cancelling..

i feel like such an idiot for spending almost $2000 to get drunk.. and not doing something smarter like going to thailand or something a bit different..

not sure what to do right now, im hoping there are other people like u guys there..

anyone going on the december 8th one? would be cool to meet up on cruise!!! :O

HSC
rajeev said:
i really want a fun holiday, and like I want to have fun with friends etc, but all of them only seem to care about getting drunk.. like who can get the most drunk and im so sick of hearing it that ive been thinking of cancelling..
i couldn't agree with you more. like when everybody complains about the limit of alcohol you can bring on board. and how pissed they can get. it annoys the hell out of me. just a good time with friends, ya know what i mean?

adambra

HSC
Going to get pissed and laid. LOL @ the person who suggested a "dinner" instead.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
calcur said:
'schoolies' is just an excuse to get extremely drunk, and fill up with illegal drugs, cant be good for your health!, i can find better ways to wind down after this 13 yrs of hell the det has put us through, anyways, s u can gess im not going
I'm sorry, Mr John-FREE|FUCKING|LOVE-Lennon but maybe you should practice what you preach.

Last edited:

preet_kaur

HSC
(",)

hayaz yea i aint goin 2 schooliez, firstly cuz my parentz dun let me (strict indian bakground) n secondly cuz my friends aint goin cuz thay goin over seas so yea, but im gunna go 2 america hopefulli, lol so yup, sure that wud b much betta den schooliez !

still waiting

HSC
im not going but thats because i didnt have enough money to book at the time you had to so im going out to broken hill to a friends for her 18th and going to have our own party....
i dont think you should whinge about people that want to go and get drunk... they just want to let their hair down after 13 years of oppression and if thats the way they want to do it i think we should just let them be......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)