Anyone here go to South Sydney High School in Maroubra?? (1 Viewer)

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
nah i went to marist pagewood in yr 10 tho, wede always have to walk the same way as the south sydney ppl

HSC
N/A
bump.

does anyone on this site live anywhere near water, have you guys even heard of maroubra or bondi beach , or do you all live in shitty country towns, jesus!.

no one here lives anywhere remotely close to the city

Freestyler94

HSC
I meant i dnt go South Sydney High, but i live around the area your tlking about.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Is Fitzpatrick the principal?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
well atleast there is ONE person in my area.
Obviously didn't read about the guy that went to Marist Pagewood above, and hardly anyone's responded to the thead and those that have simply said no to your question "Anyone here go to South Sydney High School in Maroubra?? [sic]".

HSC
Uni Grad
I think there was a guy who went there and used to post here, his username was "random-1006" but he was a shit cunt.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I think there was a guy who went there and used to post here, his username was "random-1006" but he was a shit cunt.
ye.. i remember that guy

i think he's closer than u think..............

HSC
N/A
So anyway, has anyone on this site even heard of bondi, or are you all inbred hillbillys living on farms in the country or are you that scared because you live in the west that you have to carry a knife with you at all times to protect yourself from being robbed on the train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)