Anyone having a work overload crisis? (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i do more subjects than most kids in my school
and i have one of the most frivolous social lives
(despire mws killing me -.-)

just juggle.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
can i just say one thing to the 2009's stop whinging wait for the real work until next year

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i dont even find myself working at 90% yet. im hardly stressed, just a little tired, and wishing my history extension project was finished, lol.

like i said, learn to juggle.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
its not that i am stressed more that the workload is increasing

Aplus

HSC
N/A
foram said:
I have gotten basicly no homework this year from any subject except english, and some note-taking from economics. :D I've got way too much free time. :D
Should be using that free time to revise a bit :rolleyes:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Aplus said:
Should be using that free time to revise a bit :rolleyes:
I read over my chemistry and physics textbooks occasionally, to make sure I don't start forgetting stuff. I've also been working a little on 4U math, but I still have lots of free time left. :D

rosypink

HSC
foram said:
I read over my chemistry and physics textbooks occasionally, to make sure I don't start forgetting stuff. I've also been working a little on 4U math, but I still have lots of free time left. :D
damn sounds like u have alot of free time on ur hands -
*wishes that was me*

eliseliselise

HSC
yeah, it's only now that i realise how incredibly pointless year 7, 8, 9 & 10 actually were. at the time everyone would say things like "why try when it doesnt matter at all?" and now i completely concur and envy my wee little sisters, sitting in their rooms "studying" for their innocent topic tests on reproduction, among other enjoyable topics..............

im feeling teary with these nostalgic memories!!!

i seriously feel that i learn more in a week this year, than i used to in a term.

but wait. if you minus maths, then life is a breeze!! except chem is still kinda random and illogical; but that is now what endears me to it! metals ftw.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
eliseliselise said:
yeah, it's only now that i realise how incredibly pointless year 7, 8, 9 & 10 actually were. at the time everyone would say things like "why try when it doesnt matter at all?" and now i completely concur and envy my wee little sisters, sitting in their rooms "studying" for their innocent topic tests on reproduction, among other enjoyable topics..............

im feeling teary with these nostalgic memories!!!

i seriously feel that i learn more in a week this year, than i used to in a term.

but wait. if you minus maths, then life is a breeze!! except chem is still kinda random and illogical; but that is now what endears me to it! metals ftw.
To me, english is infinitely more work than math. I don't get any homework for math, but english chucks assignments at me all the time. I do it all on the last day of course, but it's a bit annoying having to waste a few day every month or so. I've had 4 english assignments and 1 english in-class assessment so far. I hate english :burn: .

I don't really think chem is random or illogical. It's simple and straight forward, the way life should be. :D I would say english is random and illogical.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
foram said:
To me, english is infinitely more work than math. I don't get any homework for math, but english chucks assignments at me all the time.
Shouldn't you be receiving regular homework for maths everyday :p

bored of sc

HSC
I am having a procrastination crisis! I don't do much work at all. :( Half yearlys are next week - damn :vcross: ....

Hmm...

youknowwhat

HSC
N/A
rosypink said:
omg is anyone finding the work content we r given at school to be overboard?
like seriously, i have no life because of these stupid teachers, assignments and homework- it really is annoying that ive started to become lazy =[ i cbb studying anymore because when i look at what i have to revise i just lose all motivation and look for something to do as an excuse( which btw is really bad) or i just end up day dreaming !!!
yeah i agree with you. bloody hell! i have homework and assignment everyday.

deliberately

HSC
yeah man. totally snowed under. and what sucks is that it kinda all happens in one week... and then i won't have much to do for a while... and then there'll be a shitload near the end of term... what the hell.

plus my procrastination is crazy... the lengths i will go to in order to avoid work... ah dear.

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
Yeah I'm getting a shit load of work, especially from English.

selablad

HSC
yeah, English has so many assignments :( We handed in one today, only to receive the next one immediately afterwards :(

(It's a weird assignment. We have to pretend to be goths and hobos at that 2020 Youth Summit thing...)

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
Worst thing about English Advanced is how many pointless practice essays we get, and how they're never even marked properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)