Amount of free periods? (1 Viewer)

trao06

HSC
9 per fortnight (i dropped a 2 unit subject) with 12 units.
it would be 12 free periods (including a free the entire grade has, as well as sport time) if i didn't do extension subjects, though!
and to compensate for the free periods i also have classes before school on 3 days a fortnight lol

haha a friend of mine has class from 10am - 12pm every thursday.. and we're allowed to come late and go home early so it works pretty well for him!

michael1990

HSC
risole91 said:
I need to work more in my free bies.
I agree.

I have the same amount of 'Study Periods' as you. But you con me into other stuff.
Which in turn is equal to less productivity!

Last edited:

Cassias

HSC
yeah every second wednesday off. plus i have about 14 study periods a fortnight

danielle69

HSC
i got 3 frees a fortnight of 53 mins each. that doesnt include my distance ed lessons but i will finsih my course next month which will mean i will go up to 12 frees a fortnight.

Our year advisor doesnt liek us calling them free periods lol she says they are called study periods and the gay rules are now that we cant go home but you have to stay at school and STUDY

its really boring!!

agua.fuego

HSC
conics2008 said:
same 2 days in week A thursday and friday i have 3 free in a row same goes for week B

I'm happy with my free's.. but i want more.. ive got some on wedensday i can leave at lunch =)
I wish I could.

Schoey93

HSC
calagain said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH "year 8 awards" that is fucking hilarious.

i get nine 38 minute frees a week
Hahahaha lol! I never thought about it before, but having that there ("year 8 awards") does kinda make me look like a tool.

I think I'll delete that...hm, yes ;)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
carrots please! said:
none. :(

though i dont feel so bad about it when i hear how people waste their frees..
People arn't supposed to waste their frees! They're supposed to copy homework. :(

Bianca19

HSC
I only hv 1hr and 20 minutes free everyweek. And then i i hear of my friends who waste there free periods and do nothing!! wat a waste!!! Some of my friends hv 2 free periods a day and then i dont hv any it means that we hv 2 do more hwk at home and they waste this time :mad:

conics2008

HSC
I had a triple free 2day, pretty much just bludge it all out. notthing to do..

looking forward for my double free after lunch.. yeah i go home and have sexual intercourse with my self.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
conics2008 said:
hey guys, do you have any people who have the whole day free.. i have people in my school which have the whole day free, but they still have to come to school lol =)

how about early leave, do you guys have that xD
Yeah, we do. They don't have to turn up if they only have Homeroom for that day.
Yeah, at our school we're allowed to leave if we have no more lessons for the rest of the day. So if we don't have anymore classes after lunch, we can go home at 12:00pm. :)

--Lammy--

Bludger
HSC
In a two week cycle I have five 75min frees, a 45min free and a 40min free. But one two occassions I get to leave at lunch instead of having a 75 min free :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)