Amount of free periods? (1 Viewer)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
gcchick said:
With big comfy lounges for sleeping.
Thats where I spend most of my frees. Ive got 8 55 minute frees a week, but I only get to leave early once a week (1 pm) so the rest of my time is spent on comfy couches getting pretty much 0 work done.

HSC
i get 8 x 60 min frees a fortnight for distance ed, plus 2 frees a fortnight for offline chemistry lessons..... i try to do work in them, cos i really need to, but sometimes i can't be bothered and we might go down the street or somethign lol

everyone just sits and does nothing in the yr 12 common room during their frees tho, not supervised at all, sometimes i go to the library if the idiot guys are being pains lol

michael1990

HSC
midifile said:
Thats where I spend most of my frees. Ive got 8 55 minute frees a week, but I only get to leave early once a week (1 pm) so the rest of my time is spent on comfy couches getting pretty much 0 work done.
Thats my bloody frees.

It sucks. I really want to work in them. But i can't seem to get motivated. Usually i just walk around and chat. Or get a laptop and go on BOS.

ARHHHH Curse it.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
midifile said:
Jealous. =] We used to have couches in an empty classroom but apparently the seniors a few years ago trashed them and would go there when they were meant to be in class. Dammit.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
3x 60 min
1x 50 min

I have to stay in the school, normally people just sit in the library.

selablad

HSC
My school used to have proper free periods (ie not study periods), but then they took them out and replaced them with pointless "study skills" lessons where we just sit around while randoms lecture us about random stuff that is only relevant to about 5 people in the room...grr

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
selablad said:
My school used to have proper free periods (ie not study periods), but then they took them out and replaced them with pointless "study skills" lessons where we just sit around while randoms lecture us about random stuff that is only relevant to about 5 people in the room...grr
:eek: Thats so evil! Why would they do that! It would be such a waste of time... you're unlucky.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I have 12 frees a week. ~45-50 minutes each. 11 units. We get to do whatever we like. On monday week B's I have half a day of school. <3

HSC
i have 17 50min frees a fortnight.

the school has tafe on monday afternoons.
and wednesday afternoons its classes they cant fit into the rest of the timetable.

neither of which apply to me.

moz324

HSC
i et 15 a fortnight, but we have to study in them. a teacher normally sits in on them to make sure that we study. :(

bored of sc

HSC
6 per time table cycle - ends up averaging a free period a day :apig:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
9 a fortnight.

but theyre counter acted by morning classes. bleh

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
key word was average.

i was assume she would have one double free or something and the rest singles.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i do 10 units so i ahve 9 free periods, each 80 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)