American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

aimstar555

HSC
Amryllis said:
Both Randy and Paula are really annoying these days. I'm getting so sick of Paula with her stupid clapping thing.

I knew Nadia would go soon. She's not the best singer.
Paula's clapping makes her look like a performing seal! plus, this years top 12's bin pretty crap....i can't pick ANY of them that would be good enuff 2 win, except the rockers dudes they're alrite :)

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
Anwar, Bo and Constantine are awesome! It's so easy to tell the all round musicians from just the 'singers.' Vonzell is great too. So really they're all pretty alright.

So I'm scared about next elimination.. hoping its Anthony or Scott. Carrie's not bad but she doesn't seem to have much of a brain.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
ez_19 said:
Carrie's not bad but she doesn't seem to have much of a brain.
no need for brain, only voice important.

you should see her interview with jaded journalist on idolonfox.com

0Jade0

HSC
Ok tonight. Constantine
The smudged eyeliner isn't making you sexy, aslo for the love of god button up your shirt, yuck.
I was in the other room and I didn't know who was singing... I thought it was a woman.

Anwar: Now will you people belive me when I say Anwar can't sing?

Last edited:

Amryllis

HSC
I think Anwar has a good voice, he's a singing teacher afterall. It's just that he keeps picking bad songs that don't showcase his voice until big notes near the end. This week he sang a good song but he left anyway. I guess everyone else just did better in comparison.

Crazy Horse

HSC
I feel sorry for Anthony - he reminds me of the kid from Stuart Little for some reason...???

*mel*

0Jade0 said:
Ok tonight. Constantine
The smudged eyeliner isn't making you sexy, aslo for the love of god button up your shirt, yuck.
I was in the other room and I didn't know who was singing... I thought it was a woman.

Anwar: Now will you people belive me when I say Anwar can't sing?

I totally agree!! How can anyone fine constantine sexy??? Ewww!!

Who went yesterday?

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
I was gasping when they called out Anwars name! He has a good voice, maybe not as great as some other singers but puhhlleeeeze it's definately better than Doughboy's and Harry Potters!

Out of the rest of them, Vonzell has to win! Shes so sweet and friendly and has a freaking GREAT voice! Shes my favourite

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Ok tonight. Constantine

lol I agree! When he stares at the camera I feel so violated! And is it just me or do I see the initial burgeonings of a double chin? His hair (and Bogarts) is so gross-- I start cringing when they come onto the stage...

And what the deal with singing with the whole microphone stick thing? Why cant they just practically take the thing off the fucking stand?

HSC
Can someone please explain to me what Ryan Seacrest could have possibly done to get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame?

So what if he has been on radio for 15 years ... meh, I'm lost.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Anwar :(

America just keeps voting for that freaking blubber!!

Vonzell deffinetly has to win, she is so gorgeous and is just getting better and better.

Does any1 else think that Carrie's preformances havn't been that great of late? It seems like Simon pre-maturely annouced her as the winner.

*mel*

Sweets said:
Anwar :(

America just keeps voting for that freaking blubber!!

Vonzell deffinetly has to win, she is so gorgeous and is just getting better and better.

Does any1 else think that Carrie's preformances havn't been that great of late? It seems like Simon pre-maturely annouced her as the winner.

Anwar went??!? Ohhh I liked him!

I hate that it's on Friday nights. It's the only night of the whole week i'm not at home. :(

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i hate scott. he looks as though he's been bitten by wasps, was allergic to them, and his face swelled up as a reaction. i can't stand his voice and movement either, when he sang "Take a look at me now" a few weeks ago, and he was pointing at himself as if he was being deep and poignant, but really he was taking any form of subtlety found in the song and raping it with his lack of art.

wow. i wasn't planning on posting such a rant!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, too bad Anwar went but he sounds like a woman sometimes anyway. Now I really want that fat guy or the pretty boy Swedish guy to go now.

*mel*

nicko88 said:
Yeah, too bad Anwar went but he sounds like a woman sometimes anyway. Now I really want that fat guy or the pretty boy Swedish guy to go now.
Swedish guy? lol are u talking bout anthony fedorov?? i think that last name is russian. he looks russian. i think he is russian.. oh well who cares! i don't like him either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)