Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm sure u can't get away with changing ur marks... my guess is they keep them on an online database and an offline database, the offline database unable to be tainted...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
ROFL. I went there thinking it was bullshit and didnt even bother checking anything.
:( Boo-urns.

zhongie

HSC
Do you think the people will be prosecuted? How can they get 100+ people...must be strain on already thin state funds...

^___^
HSC
Dropkick said:
there really isnt that option of not speaking to them. they just keep calling and calling. my mobile has so many missed calls and voicemails as it is.

so if i keep harrassing u like the media did, will u suck my cock?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
townie said:
y did the bored mods remove the link? i think thats unfair
The moderator who chanced upon the thread was required to make a spur of the moment decision - at the time, it was thought that it would be best to avoid potential legal concerns by allowing the link to remain.

But it's my understanding that students continued to spread the link themselves via MSN Messenger anyway.

^___^
HSC
Dropkick said:
I didnt go to the media. I went to a member of parliament. through there, she went to the media, and told me to go, because she said they would like to ask a few questions. it all snowballed from there
gee, would have thought you would try and avoided can't you?

afterall, i assume she didn't have any weapons with her at that moment

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
People who looked at their results are fucked up mongs who don't know the value of patience. They'll fail in uni because they don't understand that some things are worth waiting for.

The rest of you, get over it. Someone fucked up. I hope the book is thrown at them. Just wait until Friday, honestly. You should not get an apology from the government about receiving your results a few days later than 101 fuckheads. It's not fair, but you're all becoming adults. Life's not fair. Grow a set and get used to it.

cephren

glycerine said:
please shut the fuck up
...Damn... I got told (Familiar isnt it?... Sarcasm)... 4 what reason???... maybe u r one who doeznt get it... thats sad... maybe u should go listen 2 EMO or better still get a tattoo of a tear under ur eye... that would b kewl... yeah I heart that... just like that band: TearsOfAgonyInHeart-ShapedPillowsOfDreamsIOnceHadOfAGirlThatDidntHurtMeNowFrozenInPoolsOfBloodyForestsOfMagicEmotionsInComfortingArms... yeah... u'll love them... SERIOUSLY - STOP GOING TO SHOWS!!!...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Lazarus said:
The moderator who chanced upon the thread was required to make a spur of the moment decision - at the time, it was thought that it would be best to avoid potential legal concerns by allowing the link to remain.

But it's my understanding that students continued to spread the link themselves via MSN Messenger anyway.
fair enuf...i neva thought of the legal stuff.

does the Boredofstudies have a position on the controversy, lol?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Justin, of Oakhill College, a Catholic school at Castle Hill, found he got a three-unit mathematics HSC mark of 96 and a four-unit mark of 92.

"I didn't feel guilty about it," he said of receiving the good news early. It just broke a lot of the anxiousness I had."

I believe that would be withoutaface would it not. ahh, identifying BoS members is fun.

(sorry 4 the double post)

P.S. congrats on the 92!!!

S

Shuter

cephren said:
...Damn... I got told (Familiar isnt it?... Sarcasm)... 4 what reason???... maybe u r one who doeznt get it... thats sad... maybe u should go listen 2 EMO or better still get a tattoo of a tear under ur eye... that would b kewl... yeah I heart that... just like that band: TearsOfAgonyInHeart-ShapedPillowsOfDreamsIOnceHadOfAGirlThatDidntHurtMeNowFrozenInPoolsOfBloodyForestsOfMagicEmotionsInComfortingArms... yeah... u'll love them... SERIOUSLY - STOP GOING TO SHOWS!!!...

The band name was easier to read than the rest of your post, it at least had some signs of punctuation.

Sabbo

HSC
They should really review their security. From what I read it sounded quite logical how the 'security' measure was bypassed

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
townie said:
Justin, of Oakhill College, a Catholic school at Castle Hill, found he got a three-unit mathematics HSC mark of 96 and a four-unit mark of 92.

"I didn't feel guilty about it," he said of receiving the good news early. It just broke a lot of the anxiousness I had."

I believe that would be withoutaface would it not. ahh, identifying BoS members is fun.

(sorry 4 the double post)

P.S. congrats on the 92!!!
Haha yes, that was me, and I'm slightly disappointed by the 92 because I know if I'd read the questions properly I coulda done a fair amount better:/

eez

HSC
N/A
poloktim said:
People who looked at their results are fucked up mongs who don't know the value of patience. They'll fail in uni because they don't understand that some things are worth waiting for.

The rest of you, get over it. Someone fucked up. I hope the book is thrown at them. Just wait until Friday, honestly. You should not get an apology from the government about receiving your results a few days later than 101 fuckheads. It's not fair, but you're all becoming adults. Life's not fair. Grow a set and get used to it.
shut the fuck up
and you know that people without patients will fail in uni because?
have you been down that road?
Have you done a full study on ppl with no patients compaired to people with patiants?

Some things are worth waiting for
we all have waited over a month and with 2 days left, it is no big deal

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
just want to set a few things straight...
firstly know one will get into trouble for this supposed "hacking" into BoS.
Secondly i was given the link into a made website of the Students Online where the javascript had been changed so the code put in would therefore allow you to access your results...hence how i got my results...
thirdly can everyone please bear in mind how this whole fiasco came to mind when it was one of the previous students who notified others on this site (boredofstudies) of the weblink which gave the moderators the tip that something was up...
It must also be mentioned that this type of action or "hacking" whatever you like to call it has been done before and that although the BoS has promised like last year to amend the security problems it hasn't changed.
So for those waiting the extra 2 days goodluck and there is no real difference or unfair advantage as such to complain that we (the supposed lucky 100) get our results now instead of Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)