Already know their results... (2 Viewers)

Dropkick

you think what ive been doing today is easy? all afternoon and even tonight ive had to talk to the media.

Dropkick

looks like this is all over now, newswise. it's not getting any more runs on tv (i just watched channel 7 news update and they didnt have anything about this)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dropkick said:
you think what ive been doing today is easy? all afternoon and even tonight ive had to talk to the media.
Yes but you don't have to do it.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Hmm I wonder what the police could do...

track IP's that logged in?

mishka

HSC
N/A
and were there any threats made directly to you about your results?? i mean did they give you a "warning" like they said they would to the "100 people" who got access?? :confused:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
Hmm I wonder what the police could do...

track IP's that logged in?
No it would be the student numbers logged in.

IP's would be harder to track.

Rorix

HSC
mishka said:
and were there any threats made directly to you about your results?? i mean did they give you a "warning" like they said they would to the "100 people" who got access?? :confused:
yup we all got friendly calls from the po-lice:)

not seriously

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Dropkick said:
So why did you go to the media?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Xayma said:
No it would be the student numbers logged in.

IP's would be harder to track.
I logged in yesterday around 10pm-1am...can't remember exactly....i was just checking if my rankings are correct....so when did that result stuff happened?

Archman

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
So why did you go to the media?
he wouldve got paid wouldnt he?(just guessing)

anyway woah, this is the fastest growing thread ive seen so far.

Dropkick

there really isnt that option of not speaking to them. they just keep calling and calling. my mobile has so many missed calls and voicemails as it is.

Archman

HSC
N/A
well how did they know that you were one of the 100 or watever anyway in the first place.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
yup we all got friendly calls from the po-lice:)

not seriously
gotcha!! :p

my question still stands... :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dropkick said:
there really isnt that option of not speaking to them. they just keep calling and calling. my mobile has so many missed calls and voicemails as it is.
How the hell did they get your mobile number anyway? It is your problem from letting them know first of all that you got your results so don't try and say it is difficult.

Archman

HSC
N/A
lol its only the type of things u suspect after studying "frontline"

mm87511

HSC
it is getting veryvery interesting now
and Brett, I saw u on TV u looked really nervous

CrashOveride

HSC
Just something i dont understand:

Brett your marks were pretty good, mostly 80's and your highest was 90 from 2U math (examination marks). You claim your ranks are pretty bad, yet on some news report i heard them say u got overall marks like 97 and 94 ??

Apart from that, who really cares, u wont hear about it anymore tomorrow i predict.

hek_si_la

HSC
N/A
firstly, i would like to say how much i agree with the people that think brett sham is an attention-seeker. he wanted to get all the publicity and get on tv and the paper. and YES, to someone in the beginning pages, he is very strange... (all the year8 girls are SCARED of him). and he just had to go to the media, and now hes complaining that theyre making him busy?! WTF?! wouldnt it be better if he kept it quiet and boredofstudies didnt get all the negative publicity? and as some articles said, 100 people got their results. they didnt seem to find the need to go blab it out to reporters and at the same time brag about their results and getting UTS scholarship or whatever shit. so yeah.. i think hes just "milking it" like someone else said.

his msn display name: "Autograph, anyone?"
OMFG JUST GET OVER YOURSELF! it wasnt that great whatever u did...

if u werent so attention-seeking and didnt go to the media, perhaps other ppl could find out their scores early too. and i think i remember reading an article where you're quoted as saying its unfair for the other people. so u get ur own scores, then u go tell the media so then the BOS stops it all?

i really dont get why ppl in this thread are admiring him and complimenting him... its just giving him more pleasure, more attention - which he doesnt deserve. if someone deserves credit for finding out scores early, it should be the hacker. and i dont think the hacker would volunteer him/herself.

i just feel that brett's really arrogant and we shouldnt be giving him the positive feedback that hes getting. a lot of people think you're strange already, brett.

im sorry that this post is really poorly written, but i just typed it all out... whatever came into my mind. to admins/mods: don't delete my post please, i was just expressing my opinion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)