• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Dropkick

I didnt go to the media. I went to a member of parliament. through there, she went to the media, and told me to go, because she said they would like to ask a few questions. it all snowballed from there

hek_si_la

HSC
N/A
fkn retard shouldn't have gone to the opposition spokesperson for education or whatever. why did u tell any of the authorities in the first place? u WANTED this all to happen. so now u got all ur publicity u wanted. happy now?

Rorix

HSC
his msn display name: "Autograph, anyone?"
hay guys whats a joke lol

if u werent so attention-seeking and didnt go to the media, perhaps other ppl could find out their scores early too. and i think i remember reading an article where you're quoted as saying its unfair for the other people. so u get ur own scores, then u go tell the media so then the BOS stops it all?
Well, since the avenue of..'data access' was blocked off about 12.30AM this morning, I don't think you can blame him for that. But I don't want to let the facts get in the way of your rant :(.

Last edited:

Rorix

HSC
i can vouch that dropkick=brett as any ruser can

hek_si_la

HSC
N/A
well if he didnt notify an MP wouldnt it be possible that nobody would know and the avenue of data access would be blocked off? anyway, thats not important.

me? i'm just an average girl at his school.

cephren

...wow... stfu... who cares?... y worry about ur results when u KNOW they will come out on FRI & no sooner (with the exception of an incident that is totally UNKNOWN to everyone in this thread... Sarcasm... The Greatest Of Creations)...

...Archives of Hand-Written results... + the fact that UAI's r already calculated... so u really shouldnt give a shit...

...this all coming from someone who is waiting 4 Tuesday's Mail... so the bias in my opinion is clear... but seriously... as a wise squirell once told me... "Shut Up And Die!"... maybe not so drastic as 2 perform that suggestion... but u get the point... hopefully... if u dont... geez... whoa! back up...

...this is nice isnt it? talking 2 ones-self?... oh yeah... sanity is so overrated (Cliched Sarcasm - gotta love it...)...

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
"Personally I feel it's unfair that I can access my results, and several others have as well, but others are left waiting to find out their results on Friday," he said.

heh. can you just scream hypocritical?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
cephren said:
...wow... stfu... who cares?... y worry about ur results when u KNOW they will come out on FRI & no sooner (with the exception of an incident that is totally UNKNOWN to everyone in this thread... Sarcasm... The Greatest Of Creations)...

...Archives of Hand-Written results... + the fact that UAI's r already calculated... so u really shouldnt give a shit...

...this all coming from someone who is waiting 4 Tuesday's Mail... so the bias in my opinion is clear... but seriously... as a wise squirell once told me... "Shut Up And Die!"... maybe not so drastic as 2 perform that suggestion... but u get the point... hopefully... if u dont... geez... whoa! back up...

...this is nice isnt it? talking 2 ones-self?... oh yeah... sanity is so overrated (Cliched Sarcasm - gotta love it...)...
please shut the fuck up

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
:rolleyes:...so, who are you?

hay guys whats a joke lol

Well, since the avenue of..'data access' was blocked off about 12.30AM this morning, I don't think you can blame him for that. But I don't want to let the facts get in the way of your rant :(.
It was before midnight.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wow i found out my results... i wonder if the cops will end up calling me? I thought it was a joke... like someone had made a duplicate of the website to try and trick me into giving them my login information ... I figured 'who gives a crap, what they gunna do with it' so i tried it... got in and saw my results... :O

Well i didn't really check them much because i thought it was just some random program designed to trick people... I did well if they were my results, 3 band 6.

Last edited:

hek_si_la

HSC
N/A
no, not the cops. perhaps shitloads of reporters if u go to them. then you would be complaining of being too busy because of too many messages left on ur fone, the media bothering u. and not realise that u wanted that in the first place. (just joking)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hek_si_la said:
no, not the cops. perhaps shitloads of reporters if u go to them. then you would be complaining of being too busy because of too many messages left on ur fone, the media bothering u. and not realise that u wanted that in the first place. (just joking)
OMGlollercopters, THE EX STRIKES WITH RAZOR SHARP WIT OF EXTREME VICIoooooUSNESS +5 (+1 Against Ogres)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's very possible that the person who managed to hack in to find the UAIs changed them, but at least the government assures us that none were changed in any way, shape or form ...

... But when was the last time we trusted the govenrment???
Argonaut said:
They won't have changed anything. If you wanted to get someone you didn't like, you'd have to know their Student Number. If anything was changed, the kid who did it probably jacked his/her own up to whatever they needed and split.
lol. Don't freak out, he didnt necessarily have write-access. All that was found was a time delay exploit, that meant that people could access the login page, and bypass the script that meant that they had to wait until friday before the login would work.

That meant that people could look at their own marks, but not anyone elses, and still can only look at them, not change them. Just like if they accessed their marks on friday...although its not friday.

Although it is of course possible that this hacker also had the "skillz" to actually access the marks and change them, along with your mobile conversations, water bills and criminal record, in which case you should be running for the hills right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)