age gap 13 yr old and a 27yr old? (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
I am definatly not gay, i got 13% on the gay test, and i've never thought of a guy that way in my life

katykiddx

HSC
I am definatly not gay, i got 13% on the gay test, and i've never thought of a guy that way in my life

there's a gay test?

well, if you really like her, and your not just using her then go for it, just yeah.

pman

Banned
HSC
Yeah, look up the How gay are you thread on this forum, there is a link to the test

kara42

HSC
fuck me, instead of sitting here posting a question you already know the answer to, get the girl some help. she's still a fucking child.

I am definatly not gay, i got 13% on the gay test
oh god

pman

Banned
HSC
In my mind, I believe that once you are cappable of sexual reproduction, its up to you, as such, I have no moral issues with such a relationship, just legal ones and the appearance it would give me!

Tribute2Trivan

HSC
N/A
WTF, if i was you i would tell your freind to stop seeing that guy i mean, thats gross and fucked up man. That guy is 27 >>>>>like>>>>> that aint right!

im 17 i mean even if i was 16 i wouldn't think about dating a 13 yo. WTF!!!!

call the police!:spzz:

NO FUCK THE POLICE!!!

CALL THE FBI!!!!

Tribute2Trivan

HSC
N/A
In my mind, I believe that once you are cappable of sexual reproduction, its up to you, as such, I have no moral issues with such a relationship, just legal ones and the appearance it would give me!
DUDE that is such a stupid statement. Just becuase a chick can have a baby dosn't mean she is PSHYCOLOGICALLY ready to date a 27. What if he is just using her for his sick peadophilia habits (99.9% most likely). She is to young to cope with that and she in turn is also probably dating him to feel a sense of belonging..possibly she doesn't get love from her dad. So she is looking for "family love" through this 27 bf. But is to confused to understand what she is actually doing.

katykiddx

HSC
DUDE that is such a stupid statement. Just becuase a chick can have a baby dosn't mean she is PSHYCOLOGICALLY ready to date a 27. What if he is just using her for his sick peadophilia habits (99.9% most likely). She is to young to cope with that and she in turn is also probably dating him to feel a sense of belonging..possibly she doesn't get love from her dad. So she is looking for "family love" through this 27 bf. But is to confused to understand what she is actually doing.

seconded.
i mean, im 17, and i wouldnt even date a 24 yr old.
she probably doesnt understand what she wants, and is just seeking love for comfort.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
admit it you are muslim. JUST ADMIT IT

Nikster10

HSC
that is gross and illegal CALL THE POLICE even if they don't have sex or any type of sexual activity...he just has to touch her sexually from the neck to thigh.. its indencent assault with a child.. thats wat we were told in school ...The guy must also be really really really troubled and sick in the head.

pman

Banned
HSC
This theory would of course only work in a perfect world where everybody was morally sound, that is, no-one was out to take advantage of younger people. I believe if the Interest is true then the relationship should be able to go ahead. I disagree with a mandatory age, For instance, I know a girl and boy that are two years and 1 day apart in age, their relkationship is illegal but socially acceptable. And with a yr 9 kid, Why can't a yr 12 kid go out with her if she has a december birthday, its frowned upon yet someone who has a janurary birthday in yr 10 can go out with the yr 12 and no-one bats an eyelid, and in reality they are less than a month apart in age and the younger girl may be more mature! And thirteen and 14 yr old girls that aren't allowed to have sex in todays society would have been married parents 300 yrs ago, and todays children are introduced to sex earlier. The average age of sexual maturity has decreased rapidly in recent years so a 13yr old girl is a lot more mature than when these laws where written!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
What kind of a man would go for someone 14 years younger than him. He has some issues.

IndustrialBar

HSC
hey my friends sister who is 13 and she dropped out school met this guy who is 27. and now they're dating!!! does anyone else think this is weird?
Wow, I wish I could hook 13 year old girls. :haha:

What kind of a man would go for someone 14 years younger than him.
Someone with an Asian fetish?

Not everyone likes girls with giant knockers, overapplied makeup and a hairy muff.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
No, im not a pedophile. Im actually a 50-year old sinophile that preys on young asian women, because they're timid, look like children and are so ashamed of their own race they'll screw anyone who doesn't have slant eyes. Praise be to Allah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)