Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

CrashOveride

HSC
Thanks man, but i think its a done deal so to speak =p

And let me also wish good luck to your friend ^^

psych_girl

HSC
39~25

PookieMonster said:
my bf is 21 this year and feels old lol. im 19 this year, and hes not old. anyway, my mum is 39 this year and her bf is 25 this year. and they are talking marriage.
What? Your mum is 39, her bf is 25? 39~25, lol....I cant believe it.....3

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Sif you wouldn't go for the older women. Well, maybe not extreme, but anything around like 5 years older or younger isn't too bad. After that though, it gets a bit weird. Being the goddamm stud that I am, my girlfriend happens to be almost a two full years older than me, and I often forget she's older than me. Maybe because I got my licence before her. Or the fact we happen to be scarily similer in personality.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Originally Posted by Jago
i think you meant the <'s and >'s the other way round

lol this post is really old but no, i believe the person who originally wrote the thing about the <'s and >'s was right!

she was saying that she wouldnt date anyone < (less than) 12, and > (more than) whatever age she had here i forget.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
psych_girl said:
What? Your mum is 39, her bf is 25? 39~25, lol....I cant believe it.....3
psych_girl you would have had a a heart attack if you hadve seen Dr. Phil the other week... she was around 59, he was 22 and they were married. Everybody thought they were mother and son.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
psych_girl you would have had a a heart attack if you hadve seen Dr. Phil the other week... she was around 59, he was 22 and they were married. Everybody thought they were mother and son.
haha i saw that... i nearly did have a heart attack.. especially when it showed them kissing! id never be able to marry a guy that was that much younger than me..

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah i saw that too! yukky.
at the moment i could date a guy younger than me at all.......cause if it was 2 years, he'd only be 16, and i find that weird. maybe when im 25, i could date a 22 year old...but im not really into dating younger guys. most guys my age now are immature enough, so i wouldnt go any younger cause they act even worse. probably why i find older guys more attractive. well not OLD guys, but like 20-25 yr olds

psych_girl

HSC
yeah

Me too. I never think i will date with a guy who is younger than me. I like some mature guys.lol
But i would not date with the guys at my dad's age. lol....so seems like "sugar daddy" hahaha

alien

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
How much does age matter?

Right now I am sort of with this guy, but he is 27 and I am 18(well in 2days)
How older than yourselves would you date a person?
yikes! 9 years? um, that is a big age difference. if you feel you can make it work... but still... get yourself a nice, young guy :)

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yeah i saw that too! yukky.
at the moment i could date a guy younger than me at all.......cause if it was 2 years, he'd only be 16, and i find that weird. maybe when im 25, i could date a 22 year old...but im not really into dating younger guys. most guys my age now are immature enough, so i wouldnt go any younger cause they act even worse. probably why i find older guys more attractive. well not OLD guys, but like 20-25 yr olds
Wouldn't he only be 15, considering you were born in 87', making you still 17 years old?

doggogo8

HSC
wot about 27 and 17, some gals do it for money.........>"<
oh and my freind used to date ones at the age of 15 V.S 11 crazy? :confused:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
doggogo8 said:
wot about 27 and 17, some gals do it for money.........>"<
oh and my freind used to date ones at the age of 15 V.S 11 crazy? :confused:
whoa....dats 10 yrs!! personally i prefer 2-3 years ok but i mean i guess its ok if u really like someone, it could happen - im saying this becuase my parents are 9 years apart.

SweetSeasons

HSC
RIght now I wouldn't go out with any one older then 20, just cause yeah.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
amoz_lilo said:
a trainee at out store had a bf of around 60-70, she was in her 20s...
yuck... why would a woman in her 20's want a man in his 60's or 70's..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Well apart from money (he looked seedy and gross), she could get maybe citizenship and automatic entry into his assets $$$$$ if she gently nudged him down the stairs and complain it was his age or a heart attack.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
haha yeah...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
banana_monkey said:
Wouldn't he only be 15, considering you were born in 87', making you still 17 years old?
yeah well im on the closer side to 18 so it would be 16.....glad you did the background check though, sort of confirms you could be a closet stalker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)