Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
You flatter yourself :p. I only check people's profiles to see when they graduate and their UAI. Besides, why would you post your details up if you thought people would use them to stalk you?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
at this point in my life
i wouldnt date any older then 25
but as you get older it changes
like..my parents are 10 years apart
it doesnt seem so bad being 45 and 55..
but when you are 18 and 28..seesm kinda wrong to me

however age isnt a problem unless you make it one..
so im not really fussed

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
some people you can never be too sure of ;)

that girl i mentioned in another thread that slept with her cousin. used to sleep with 30-38 yr olds when she was 17/18. she is probably still doing it...but really, someone like that obviously has issues right? i mean seeking a man as old as 38 must mean that she had issues with a father figure or somehting, cause its wrong...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i think there is a difference if you are just sleeping with older guys
or if you have an actual relationship with older guys
i think its worse if ur just sleeping with them
a girl i knew was 16 and sleeping with a 33 year old
i think she had problems but

Danoz The Great

HSC
I know a girl who is 21 in september. for about a year she has dated a 48 year old man.
her father has just turned 46, and she was good schoolfriends with his daughter - that's how they met.
he's had 3 failed marriages too, so i think there's trouble ahead for her.

to me that's wrong, i think anything about 8years+ age difference would be weird, because of differing interests & maturity etc.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
that girl i mentioned in another thread that slept with her cousin. used to sleep with 30-38 yr olds when she was 17/18. she is probably still doing it...but really, someone like that obviously has issues right? i mean seeking a man as old as 38 must mean that she had issues with a father figure or somehting, cause its wrong...
perhaps, or maybe she's just a filthy slut :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I have a 17 year old friend who is dating/sleeping with a 24 year old guy. I reckon that is kinda wrong due to the age difference, but it seems almost normal compared to some of the stuff i have read previously in this thread.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I have the biggest thing for a 24/5 year old *woe is me* and in convo he's told me he wouldn't go lower then two years *woe is me*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
matt#1 said:
I have a 17 year old friend who is dating/sleeping with a 24 year old guy. I reckon that is kinda wrong due to the age difference, but it seems almost normal compared to some of the stuff i have read previously in this thread.
im going out with a 24 yr old.. n i turn 18 later this year.. no biggy for us.. still havent told my folks tho :) we're workin on it.. i dont see wats wrong with it.. age is just a number, people always generalise that people are mature when they hit a certian age or people just want sex or shit like that but its notlike that.. grr makes me angry

alien

HSC
one of my friends is 22 and wants to take it further and i feel that's weird (for me). i guess it all depends on the individual

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i like it as young as , if she pees she is good enough for me.

but i also like mature ladies AKA MILFS

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I have a bit of a thing for a 15 year old (turning 16 in a few months). I'm 18 at the moment and not sure if I should take it further. I probably won''t. It's a little disturbing especially because she's in year 10 - different priorities to me.
Although you get different degrees of maturity within people (she's not the prototypical yr10 girl who worries about how her makeup will look and how hot the cast of the O.C. is).
But due to my high moral standards, I've been really confused lately. Sure lebs often go for 13 year olds at 20. I've gone out with girls who've had bf up to 10 yrs older then them and in comparrisson a 3/-soon 2 year gap isnt much of a difference.
Funny thing is if she was in year 11 (same age) I'd go for her.
So i guess it matters more what year shes in rather then her age. I.e. a 17 year old in year 11 is going to be different to one in yr 12 (once again priorities, teenager life experience)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
mien is 1 years 5 months difference.. but year 12 n year 10. anything wrong there ? >:
my friends seem to like the word pedO ._."

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
10 yrs age diff???? (thread starter)
thats like goin out with a kid in yr 2!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)