Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i like chix when there still in their mothers womb ....but my limit is 5 mins after theyve come out or else then theyre too old...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
really i would not mind any age...obviously without being ridiculous...like im 17, i dont want a 40 year old gf...so i spose no older than 21, no younger than 15...but it dont really effect me anymore...happily 'nearl'y married :p

bubble_tea

doesn't really matter after both partners are over 25...

in this age... i wouldn't date a guy younger than me, or a guy older than 25.. and i'm turning 18 soon..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mods will close this since theres been 100 threads but...
i wouldnt date a chick on 16... that is all

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
There is something severely wrong when the age gap is too large (ie. 10 years +) and one of them is in the teens. When they're like old it doesnt matter.
But personally? I don't date younger guys. Its good if the guy is one or two years older. Three at a pinch. But further then that it would sound weird being 17 and going out with a 21 year old :/

But I guess personal choice? Plus it always depends on the people. Sometimes people are mature for their age. And sometimes really immature :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
is it legal for a 30 something year old to go out with someone whos 16/17?
Why OJ? Can't find someone your own age? Being 32 and all, must be hard to find someone :p

aaaman

Banned
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
How much does age matter?

Right now I am sort of with this guy, but he is 27 and I am 18(well in 2days)
How older than yourselves would you date a person?
well i say by + or minus 20% of ur age, i think thats decent when it comes 2 age :)

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
it depends if ur ova or unda 16/17...

if ur unda 16, u should date ppl no more than 1-2 yrs younger/older... coz then its kinda fuked..

if ur ova 18, i guess anythin goes.. like.. if ur 18 datin som1 25, buh no more than that ^^

i personally haf a 13+half gf ^^"... and im recent 16... buh she dun look 13 so yeaa ^^ hmmmm

0Jade0

HSC
My parents have an age difference of 13 years but they were older.
I don't see why a guy in his 20s would want to go out with a 16/17 yr old. (an actual relationship!) What you yu have in common? And you couldn't really go anywhere....
I would say 2-3years difference is enough for me. Older mostly, younger guys.... I'll wait til they can be classified as 'toy-boys'

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
i had no idea that it was legal for a guy who's, say, 19 or 20 to have sex with a girl who is 16

that's awesome

Choc_addicted

Hey this is for the girls....whats your age limit for a younger guy ??

Cause before there was this thing between me and this guy....im 17 and hez 17 now too....but hez 7 months younger ?.....anywas i was just totally paranoid abt the age.....lol

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
7 months younger, is that all?

omg get over it :p anyway my sister married a guy who is 3 years younger, they're happy

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Choc_addicted said:
Hey this is for the girls....whats your age limit for a younger guy ??

Cause before there was this thing between me and this guy....im 17 and hez 17 now too....but hez 7 months younger ?.....anywas i was just totally paranoid abt the age.....lol
does he look like he's 7 months younger? if not who cares.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Personally I believe that the maximum age gap for -18's should be around 2-2.5 years. For 18+ I'd say up to five years gap would be ideal. When a 27 yr old is with an 18 year old it makes you wonder whether the older person has ulterior motives.

tempco

HSC
in my opinion, 5-7 years gap would be good... women mature faster than men, so the younger one would be the girl, not the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)