Admission into UNSW Law with EAS (1 Viewer)

Boaard

HSC
Hi everyone,
I have recently received notification via uac that:

"The residential address you entered in your UAC undergraduate application is identified by the Australian Bureau of Statistics as being in the lowest 30% of socio-economic disadvantage in Australia (Search abs.gov.au for information about the Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA)). As a result, you will be eligible for consideration under EAS at one or more participating institutions."

I am curious as to whether EAS will make admission into Law at UNSW any easier. If so, to what extent will this be?

Thanks everyone

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,
I have recently received notification via uac that:

"The residential address you entered in your UAC undergraduate application is identified by the Australian Bureau of Statistics as being in the lowest 30% of socio-economic disadvantage in Australia (Search abs.gov.au for information about the Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA)). As a result, you will be eligible for consideration under EAS at one or more participating institutions."

I am curious as to whether EAS will make admission into Law at UNSW any easier. If so, to what extent will this be?

Thanks everyone
Any degree, even medicine will accept eas since it is done by uac not the university, (but this year I heard it might change so call uac to confirm this).

It terms of making it into admission into law, that is entirely dependent on your atar (and lat as well if you done it). It doesnt mean you will be guaranteed entry cause you still need to get the atar for law. It just will add a couple of points to your atar (the amount of points is dependent on how rural your address is). But in the end it is down to your atar+eas points+lat points= admission atar score.

Hope this helped and good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)