Accomodation at Wagga (1 Viewer)

ashstar

HSC
oh god my parents work at that pathetic university. the accomodation looks so bad. i seriously pity you people. unless you are doing a good course ie dentistry/vet/pharmacy then it is all worth it

me&you

HSC
Pathetic university? I'm pretty sure that's offensive to a few thousand students. I don't think you're in the right position to make that comment since you have not even started uni.

Accommodation isn't too bad in Wagga. There's new accommodation being built right now and I think it'll be done next year. I'm currently living in premo cottages. The rooms aren't too small.

East/West Hall - Square-ish rooms. Prob the biggest rooms, but are fairly old.
Butler - Not as old as East/West but the rooms are more rectangular. So longer in length, shorter in width.
Stewards - Rooms are square-ish. Not as big as East/West but there's aircon and heating.
Doman - Small but worth the price.
Cottages are just cottages. Good room sizes. Only living with 7 other people. Premium is just living in a cottage but you're catered. You still get a kitchen and everything and you're considered as catered/self catered so more social events ;)

Living in a hall means you live with a lot more people which is an awesome thing during your first year. It's great if you're cool with communal bathrooms.

Living on campus is the best uni experience you will ever have. The 3/4 years you spend at uni may be the best years of your life. CSU is rural but that just means smaller class sizes and better relationships with lecturers. You have all the support you need.

And there's no such thing as a "good course".

lachlan43

ashstar said:
oh god my parents work at that pathetic university. the accomodation looks so bad. i seriously pity you people. unless you are doing a good course ie dentistry/vet/pharmacy then it is all worth it
Run along now, young one.

Matt Samson

HSC
ashstar said:
Journalism, TV Production, Advertising, Public Relations, Games Technology and the list goes on.

lachlan43

Born2baplacebo said:
Lol, they're not even considered for centrelink until 18 months later haha. suckers.
Say what? I've been on Centrelink the whole time I've been at university, that's two campuses of CSU and on-campus for the whole two and a half years.

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
hi guys,

Can you tell me in which halls I can get a bedroom with its own bathroom plz?
also for orange campus,

Thanks

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
magchem07 said:
hi guys,

also for orange campus,

Thanks
None of them.

You can get single room accomodation, but there are no 'single' bathrooms as far as I know.

Last edited:

lachlan43

magchem07 said:
hi guys,

also for orange campus,

Thanks
A house off-campus.

Best you can do is self-catered cottages, which are 4 people to a bathroom, and 8 to a kitchen. Otherwise, they're communal bathrooms in the halls with 2 or 3 toilet and shower stalls between 12-15 people, which are catered.

HSC
newkid said:
A house off-campus.

Best you can do is self-catered cottages, which are 4 people to a bathroom, and 8 to a kitchen. Otherwise, they're communal bathrooms in the halls with 2 or 3 toilet and shower stalls between 12-15 people, which are catered.
There are some rooms at St Francis College (Wagga), but a year's fees there is equivalent to almost 4 in a cottage.

lachlan43

NorthWestClouds said:
There are some rooms at St Francis College (Wagga), but a year's fees there is equivalent to almost 4 in a cottage.
Yes, we talked about this whilst driving in TV Land. Then you ranted about people nearly having head-on collisions with you whilst coming out of TV Land.

Now cook your fried chicken so I can sample it.

HSC
newkid said:
Yes, we talked about this whilst driving in TV Land. Then you ranted about people nearly having head-on collisions with you whilst coming out of TV Land.

Now cook your fried chicken so I can sample it.
Do you like sex and travel? ;)

kato33

HSC
Is stewards any good?
i just like the sound of the a/c

candid

HSC
Some frannies rooms have ensuites.

Stewards is good. Rooms don't look that old and yes, there's a/c.

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
hey im thinking of going to csu wagga next year to do ag and was wondering what catered halls would be best to attend!

Annalisee

HSC
I'm going next year and I'm probably going to stay in self catered, mostly cos I went for a tour and got a feel for the smaller places better.
Good decision? Do they actually fail really hard and I've just got nfi?

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
cool! yeh i think ill go catered cause i plan to work a lot and study so i dont have much time for cooking and knowing me ill just cook ham and bega cheese sandwhiches all the time lol! so what was the uni like ive never been there its a bit far to just go check out so ive only seen the website photos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)