Academic Achievement Award for UNSW (1 Viewer)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Sucks eh? :/
Sucks massively, gah. I think I'm going to leave it as it is since the only thing which will disqualify me for the AAA is getting my first preference at USYD, but that can't happen until January. Whereas I have no idea whether Sydney will overlook me for entry/merit if I change it to second preference.

And I'm thinking that all my worrying right now is just an attempt to distract myself from the actual ATARs ://.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Sucks massively, gah. I think I'm going to leave it as it is since the only thing which will disqualify me for the AAA is getting my first preference at USYD, but that can't happen until January. Whereas I have no idea whether Sydney will overlook me for entry/merit if I change it to second preference.

And I'm thinking that all my worrying right now is just an attempt to distract myself from the actual ATARs ://.
Hehe yeah, i think i might out USyd 1st just for 3 days, starting 1 day before results come out and see if they offer me anything. If they don't, i'l change it straight back to UNSW XD

And distractions are good ;)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Hehe yeah, i think i might out USyd 1st just for 3 days, starting 1 day before results come out and see if they offer me anything. If they don't, i'l change it straight back to UNSW XD

And distractions are good ;)
Ahahaha, it doesn't hurt to check it out :). What faculty did you send in the app for at USYD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)