Abortion (2 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Seriously Boris and Lolsmith, what have I said that lead you to believe I was not big on a womans right to choose? I think I said once that "if you have an abortion, you should have been an abortion" but that was so extreme I thought it was obviously trolling.
that whole going to church thing is usually an indicator of disliking women or abortion at the very least

Lentern

HSC
that whole going to church thing is usually an indicator of disliking women or abortion at the very least
I think I'm pretty clearly on the record as having told the church where it can shove its dogma.

na110793

HSC
no but i am quite glad that it has turned out that way

do you live to oppress personal freedoms oh wait yep
I am at least contributing (in my own, personal way) to this thread. go make a thread about the cannibalism.

na110793

HSC
neither does creating a thread called "abortion y/n" and expecting all readers/responders to have read the voting thread
well most of the people here were commenting on the prev thread and understood that it would be better to make a new thread specifically about abortion.

jason2kool

HSC
Would you abort your baby in these scenarios?

There was once preacher and wife who were extremely poor. They already had 14 kids. She finds out she's pregnant with another. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?
The father is ill with a severe flu, the mother has Tuberculosis. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has tuberculosis. The mother finds she is pregnant yet again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?
A mother is pregnant and got appendicitis, the doctors had to apply cold compress and told her that if she continues with the pregnancy the child will have abnormalities, would you recommend she abort?
Its the year 1955, a lady is pregnant with a baby out of wedlock, her family would disown her and so will her community, Should she abort?
A Teenage girl is pregnant. Her husband is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?
Did you say yes to any of the above? Well if you did...

In the first case you would of killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists of the 19th century, in the 2nd case you would of killed Beethoven, an amazing classical musician. In the third case you would killed Andrea Bocceli, one of the greatest english-italian performers who turned out blind. In the fourth case you would of killed Steve Jobs and nobody would have an iphone. And if you recommended abortion in the fifth case, you would of Killed Jesus Christ.

na110793

HSC

There was once preacher and wife who were extremely poor. They already had 14 kids. She finds out she's pregnant with another. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?
The father is ill with a severe flu, the mother has Tuberculosis. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has tuberculosis. The mother finds she is pregnant yet again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?
A mother is pregnant and got appendicitis, the doctors had to apply cold compress and told her that if she continues with the pregnancy the child will have abnormalities, would you recommend she abort?
Its the year 1955, a lady is pregnant with a baby out of wedlock, her family would disown her and so will her community, Should she abort?
A Teenage girl is pregnant. Her husband is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?

In the first case you would of killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists of the 19th century, in the 2nd case you would of killed Beethoven, an amazing classical musician. In the third case you would killed Andrea Bocceli, one of the greatest english-italian performers who turned out blind. In the fourth case you would of killed Steve Jobs and nobody would have an iphone. And if you recommended abortion in the fifth case, you would of Killed Jesus Christ.

interesting

boris

Banned
HSC
how am i not contributing

you completely ignored my responses, that outlined why your arguments were fallacious

you said an animal is food, so is a baby (potentially)

you said that a foetus, if allowed to, can progress to the point of cognitive function where it can communicate. i extended that premise to include sperm, because technically any sperm can do the same and given your original point, any sperm that doesnt make it to personhood is tantamount to a late term abortion or infanticide

na110793

HSC

you completely ignored my responses, that outlined why your arguments were fallacious

you said that a foetus, if allowed to, can progress to the point of cognitive function where it can communicate. i extended that premise to include sperm, because technically any sperm can do the same and given your original point, any sperm that doesnt make it to personhood is tantamount to a late term abortion or infanticide
i'm sorry
what

Annihilist

HSC
yeah and so should murder. between consenting adults.

fml you libfags will never cease to amaze me.
Indeed. Why can't people have the right to die if they so choose?

Person: "I want to die."
State: "Nope, sorry, we can't let you do that."
Person: "Don't I get a say in what happens to me?"
State: "No you don't get to choose whether you die or not"

"Forcing someone to live against their will is as bad as forcing them to die against their will". This is something I believe and it's a line I'm quite fond of.

na110793

HSC

when did I say this?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

you're a fucking moron

boris

Banned
HSC

amazingly irrelevant contribution
congratulations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)