Abortion (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
for fucks sake.
no one is saying women should abort an 8 month old pregnancy jesus

and fuck off. just because you don't use protection and accidentally contract aids doesn't mean you want to be stuck with aids for the rest of your life.

boris

Banned
HSC
yes, animals are a source of food.
an animal is not capable of having a conversation with you. of thinking rationally. a foetus, if allowed to properly mature, will.
babies are a source of food

any sperm, if allowed to properly mature will be capable of having a conversation with you

na110793

HSC
no one is saying women should abort an 8 month old pregnancy jesus

and fuck off. just because you don't use protection and accidentally contract aids doesn't mean you want to be stuck with aids for the rest of your life.
inb4 the previous thread about voting.
you fucking prat

Lentern

HSC
Seriously Boris and Lolsmith, what have I said that lead you to believe I was not big on a womans right to choose? I think I said once that "if you have an abortion, you should have been an abortion" but that was so extreme I thought it was obviously trolling.

na110793

HSC
babies are a source of food

any sperm, if allowed to properly mature will be capable of having a conversation with you
do you live just to piss me off with retarded responses.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
inb4 the previous thread about voting.
you fucking prat
the fuck are you on about?

point is just because someone doesn't use a condom doesn't mean they automatically lose the right to chose what they want to do with their body/life/potential baby

Bells88

HSC
Depending on your belief, depends when life starts. Personally for me it begins at conception, and that would mean that abortion is wrong, although there are conditions which compromise the woman's health and safety, which also come in play.

Lentern

HSC
the fuck are you on about?

point is just because someone doesn't use a condom doesn't mean they automatically lose the right to chose what they want to do with their body/life/potential baby
He meant that the dialogue originally began in response to a political parties policy of allowing abortions at any stage of the pregnancy.

Lentern

HSC
Please return to the kitchen.
Isn't this about the point where you wave around some article from the convicted racist saying that the CCP is sponsoring abortions in white neighborhoods to try and overun Australia with communist muslims?

boris

Banned
HSC
Seriously Boris and Lolsmith, what have I said that lead you to believe I was not big on a womans right to choose? I think I said once that "if you have an abortion, you should have been an abortion" but that was so extreme I thought it was obviously trolling.
jesus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)