9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

prime-factor

HSC
Exphate: You ignore the evidence that the WTC should have been able to cope with that sort of a collision as it was designed to.

Zstar: Yet another excellent point of supporting evidence.

prime-factor

HSC
What's your point Riet. What are you referring too. Also I am going to get some sleep soon (I'll let you know beforehand).

edit: To your above mine. Exactly. hence controlled demolition. you just proved my point.

prime-factor

HSC
Okay. Give me a sec. :haha:No thanks.

Didn't work. Once again what is it your trying to say?. Just make your point.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
one half of this argument makes me feel stupider

the other, enlightened as to the wonders of engineering

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Okay. Give me a sec. :haha:No thanks.

Didn't work. Once again what is it your trying to say?. Just make your point.
Can you name any other building that has had a 767 crash into it at full speed, (other than the pentagon)?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Tomorrow morning I'm going to destroy a piece of concrete without using explosives, it's going to be awesome.

prime-factor

HSC
Exphate:

"Built to withstand earthquakes and hurricane-force winds, and equipped with enhanced security after a 1993 terrorist bombing, the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center were supposed to last. Their architect boasted that they could withstand the impact of a jumbo jet...Experts agreed that collapse of the two towers was almost inevitable; although their "tube structure" design was their greatest source of strength, it was also an Achilles' heel. For someone who wanted to bring them down, a guided missile filled with jet fuel was perhaps the only way."

There's your evidence.

Source: The Washington Post, September 12, 2001

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Exphate:

"Built to withstand earthquakes and hurricane-force winds, and equipped with enhanced security after a 1993 terrorist bombing, the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center were supposed to last. Their architect boasted that they could withstand the impact of a jumbo jet...Experts agreed that collapse of the two towers was almost inevitable; although their "tube structure" design was their greatest source of strength, it was also an Achilles' heel. For someone who wanted to bring them down, a guided missile filled with jet fuel was perhaps the only way."

There's your evidence.

Source: The Washington Post, September 12, 2001
Architect ain't an engineering bro

prime-factor

HSC
Can you name any other building in history that collapsed the way the WTC did without controlled demolition?

As to your question. No. But the evidence indicates that it should have been able to withstand it.

I know this isn't as convenient as the 9/11 commission report, but there is more evidence indicating controlled demolition than a ridiculous pancake theory.

prime-factor

HSC
Architechts rely on engineers obviously. Especially for a building like the WTC.

Another thing. The WTC was hit, it happened, we cannot change it. But being aware of the real story is what we can do.

Also to EVERYONE here:

Watch:

Terrorstorm
ENDGAME
Loose Change Final Cut

Then tell me what you think. Then you might make more sense.

prime-factor

HSC
Lets break it down.

Earthquakes and hurricanes have fuck all to do with this.

It wasn't the impact that caused it to fall. FIRE. MELTING STEEL. COLLAPSE.
Fire =/= Impact

The bombs that went off inside the basements prove that the twin towers were meant to last!

And tell me. A plane, with 1000s of litres of jet fuel, (whilst not being your standard one) isn't a missile at all?

1. Actually yes they do (hurricanes and earthquakes). Because they are also powerful destructive forces (although not fully relevant, yet more evidence). Secondly in that sentence there is talked of a jumbo jet.

2. It has been proven that the fire, melting was not enough to cause the collapse as it happened. Speed of gravity, controlled demolition collapse is not caused by fire.

3. Yes it is a missile. But it was built to withstand it. In fact it was built to withstand SEVERAL.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Lets break it down.

Earthquakes and hurricanes have fuck all to do with this.

It wasn't the impact that caused it to fall. FIRE. MELTING STEEL. COLLAPSE.
Fire =/= Impact

The bombs that went off inside the basements prove that the twin towers were meant to last!

And tell me. A plane, with 1000s of litres of jet fuel, (whilst not being your standard one) isn't a missile at all?
It's a combination of the impact and fire.
A 767 carries over 100,000 L of fuel at take-off.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Architechts rely on engineers obviously. Especially for a building like the WTC.

Another thing. The WTC was hit, it happened, we cannot change it. But being aware of the real story is what we can do.

Also to EVERYONE here:

Watch:

Terrorstorm
ENDGAME
Loose Change Final Cut

Then tell me what you think. Then you might make more sense.
No.
Lets remember for just a moment that outside of the melting point of steel and the boastings of over paid architects, thats there were people inside of that building. Those people were mothers fathers sisters brothers, they were real people connected to other real people. Their loss is tragic. It is even more tragic than you will ever comprehend for their families.

What you and your fucking one track moron conspiracy belting jerk offs always seem to do is forget this. Rather than accept the blatent facts presented to you by engineers, you instead preach the words of whack jobs with a youtube account and kids that dropped out of civil engineering because it was too hard, you continue to harrass and harm the families of those who died with you ignorant and baseless theories and bullshit.

You know nothing. Those you source know little to nothing. Everything you have present ignores logic, basic physical principals and common sense, and doesnt even pretend to want to present a hollistic view. By continuing to beat the same dead horse you disrepect the memories of those who died. Dont tell me you do this to make sure they didnt die in vain. You do this for your own gratification, to feel smart, to feel a part of something exclusive.

In short
shut the fuck up.

prime-factor

HSC
Okay Exphate. If we look at probability here. What is the chance of the whole structural integrity of the whole building being destroyed at once. And the probability that even though it was built to withstand collison it still fals. And the probability that it falls at the speed of gravity. And the probability that even though the fire was not enough it falls. And the probability that even though the melting was not enough it falls.

I can't be bothered typing out 10^100000 zero's followed by a one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)