9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

prime-factor

HSC
Re: Israel–Gaza conflict

Did you read 'ALL' of the information I posted. If not, please do. It should shed some light.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Did you read 'ALL' of the information I posted. If not, please do. It should shed some light.
Of course not, you're copy pasting I can't read all that that quickly Im hitting the keypoints. Did you read the 12 page report from the American Civil Engineers?

PS. Do you know what temperature steel loses 95% of it's strength at? I do.

prime-factor

HSC

That information is verified by many sources. Even the interviews are available!!.

prime-factor

HSC

Also. Read what i posted again to see 'who said that'. That is in reference to the way the building was structurally designed and its capabilities to withstand collison.

prime-factor

HSC

'
At temperatures above 800° C structural steel loses 90 percent of its strength. [SIZE=-1] 1 [/SIZE] Yet even when steel structures are heated to those temperatures, they never disintegrate into piles of rubble, as did the Twin Towers and Building 7. Why couldn't such dramatic reductions in the strength of the steel precipitate such total collapse events?

• High-rise buildings are over-engineered to have strength many times greater than would needed to survive the most extreme conditions anticipated. It may take well over a ten-fold reduction in strength to cause a structural failure.
  • If a steel structure does experience a collapse due to extreme temperatures, the collapse tends to remain localized to the area that experienced the high temperatures.
  • The kind of low-carbon steel used in buildings and automobiles bends rather than shatters. If part of a structure is compromised by extreme temperatures, it may bend in that region, conceivably causing a large part of the structure to sag or even topple. However, there is no example of a steel structure crumbling into many pieces because of any combination of structural damage and heating, outside of the alleged cases of the Twin Towers and Building 7.'

prime-factor

HSC

Yes. That is true. But regardless of the temperature.

• High-rise buildings are over-engineered to have strength many times greater than would needed to survive the most extreme conditions anticipated. It may take well over a ten-fold reduction in strength to cause a structural failure.
  • If a steel structure does experience a collapse due to extreme temperatures, the collapse tends to remain localized to the area that experienced the high temperatures.
  • The kind of low-carbon steel used in buildings and automobiles bends rather than shatters. If part of a structure is compromised by extreme temperatures, it may bend in that region, conceivably causing a large part of the structure to sag or even topple. However, there is no example of a steel structure crumbling into many pieces because of any combination of structural damage and heating, outside of the alleged cases of the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Also. Read what i posted again to see 'who said that'. That is in reference to the way the building was structurally designed and its capabilities to withstand collison.
B-25, max takeoff weight: 19,000 kg
Cruising speed: 370 km/h (let's say 360, okay?)=100 m/s
Ke= 1/2mv^2
=19000*.5*10000
=95000000 J

767 max weight = 142,880 kg
cruising speed = 850 km/h/3.6=
Ke= 142,000*0.5*236^2
=3982669753 J

See the difference?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Yes. That is true. But regardless of the temperature.

• The kind of low-carbon steel used in buildings and automobiles bends rather than shatters. If part of a structure is compromised by extreme temperatures, it may bend in that region, conceivably causing a large part of the structure to sag or even topple. However, there is no example of a steel structure crumbling into many pieces because of any combination of structural damage and heating, outside of the alleged cases of the Twin Towers and Building 7.
That is all blatantly false though.

Get a piece of metal coathanger 20cm long, some bluetac and a coin.
Bluetac the coathanger piece to the coin so it is standing straight up, like a paperweight.
put it on the palm of your hand pointing upwards.
This coathanger is going to be the structural member.
Heat it up in the middle, careful not to burn you hand.

Now, you other hand is going to play the upper floors.
Hit your hand down on the sharp end of the coathanger.
Don't worry, the failure will be localised.
No forces will be transfered to either of your hands.

Last edited:

prime-factor

HSC
Please. Explain this 'blatantly false' stance you have taken. That information is true and reasonable. SO it seems you have taken a cheap-shot here.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Please. Explain this 'blatantly false' stance you have taken. That information is true and reasonable. SO it seems you have taken a cheap-shot here.
The localised collapse results with the top floors collapsing on the rest of the building.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I live in a mental asylum btw.

prime-factor

HSC
That's your opinion. The evidence shows otherwise. I know it is incredible but it is true.

'
Controlled demolition at WTC: ongoing developments: WTC7...

Be sure to visit Jim Hoffman's www.wtc7.net, and then listen to leaseholder Larry Silverstein discuss the collapse:
http://vestigialconscience.com/PullIt.mp3
Larry Silverstein, interviewed in
"America Rebuilds", PBS Home Video, ISBN 0-7806-4006-3
I remember getting a call from the, uh, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "You know, we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is, is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.
Also http://vestigialconscience.com/PullIt2.mp3 in which the word "pull" is used to describe a controlled demolition. Thanks to Sir Dave 'tmo' Soule for posting these audio files.
WTC 1 & 2...

Jeff King has posted a wonderful, up-to-date summary, entitled "The World Trade Center Collapse: How Strong Is The Evidence For Controlled Demolition?" This article is definitely the place to start reading about these issues. The key fact is that a video of the South Tower collapse clearly shows flashes of light at very high color temperature, the signature of explosive cutting charges, immediately preceding otherwise inexplicable collapses of key structural members.
Another key reference is this 2-part series by J. McMichael, "Muslims Suspend the Laws of Physics". McMichael argues that the fires at the WTC were not hot enough to have substantially weakened the steel structure. This argument is also strongly suggested by the image below (from Eric Hufschmid's video "Painful Deceptions") which shows a woman looking out from the hole in the North Tower.'

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I know this is a serious thread, but really, I have to say it.

LOL.

Science!Fail.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
No building has a factor of safety of 10, it's completely impractible and impossibly expensive.
I'll humour you though.
The plane destroyed approximately 60% of the supports, that leaves 40%.
Now for some zionist maths.

the strength required to hold the building is xk=strength needed (S-N)
k is a constant, the strength of an individual support

The building started with 10xk=10*S-N.
60% of them were taken out by the impact.

10xk*0.6= 4xk=4*S-N
the fire reduces their strength but lets say... 90% (even though kerosene burns well over the recrystallisation temp of steel)
0.1*4xk=0.4*S-N

OH SHIT. The impact zone now only has 40% of the strength it needs to hold the rest of the building up!
10x

prime-factor

HSC
'Cool temperatures in the collision zone were also confirmed by an audiotape indicating that firefighters reached the area of the crash damage in the South Tower, and reported survivable temperatures there. Relatively hot conditions may have existed in smoldering fires higher in the towers, but would not have created synergistic effects with the collision damage to create an overall weakened condition sufficient to create a collapse.
A study by Paul J. Lioy et al. examined three samples of dust deposited by the WTC disaster, and found that the samples consisted of a homogeneous mixture, primarily made of cement and soot (37 to 50%), glass fiber (40%) and cellulose (9 to 20%). The proportion of particle sizes from 75 to 300 microns in diameter ranged from 42% to 46%, while particles less than 75 microns in diameter made up 30 to 39 percent of the samples. This dust was deposited around Manhattan in tremendous quantities (up to 10 cm thick at distances of 700 meters from the collapse site), consistent with the idea that most of the concrete, drywall and fireproofing in the buildings ended up as dust. Creation of such a finely ground and homogeneously mixed debris is difficult to explain as the result of a mechanical pounding process, but could be explained by highly turbulent combustion effects at high temperatures -- at least hot enough to cause spalling of the concrete due to explosive evaporation of entrapped water.'

Also:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f78636e38"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f78636e38" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

“Never before in the history of the world has a steel building collapsed due to fire.”
Up to that point in time, never before in the history of the world has a 110 storey steel building been hit by a 767 either.

Haha but everything pretty much has been said...i suppose OP is going to move onto the pentagon crash now too?

I stand with the south park theory: The conspiracy was setup by the government. The 9/11 conspiracy is a government conspiracy.

prime-factor

HSC
What sort of house do I live in?

Okay, I fail to see relevance (thus far).

Longer than it is wide. And brick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)