• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
seriously though what would you like us to do when the NWO controls the entire government etc? If we really threatened them they could just nuke us or have us killed off... fuck that. If there's an NWO out there just let me live my life and we're all cool.

simmowrites

HSC
a controlled demolition anyway.
Oh, because killing 3000 people, one of those being a long time family friend, is "just a controlled demolition." It wasn't just some 'demolition.' It was an attack contrived from evil beings who see that religion is worth causing death and pain on other people. Its not even dignified for me to respond to this I know, but it pisses me off that this was even suggested. And no, I didn't even bother with the links.

Fucking ignorant.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
This thread is a disgusting insult to the thousands of victims both living and dead.

Russdog

russell
HSC
bin laden didn't blow up the projects

it was you nigga, tell the truth nigga!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
That's the problem with truthers, as soon as one conspiracy is discredited they move the goalposts somewhere equally ridiculous.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Okay so say you're right it was a controlled demolition, what was the plane that flew into the building? Who was flying that?
Supposing the U.S. government did orchestrate the planes flying into the towers, why would they then set up a seperate, secret explosive demolition attack?

Wouldn't a couple of planes hitting your national icons be impressive enough, even if the buildings didn't come down? I can't think of any reason the buildings would actually need to be completely destroyed. The idea of terrorists hijacking planes and crashing them into U.S. buildings would seem to be dramatic enough for the Bush administration to achieve whatever it was they wanted that motivated them to orchestrate the attacks.

It seems like a lot of unnecessary trouble to go to, to secretly rig the building with high explosive, when you could just hit it with the planes alone.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Are you spelling Al-CAI-da like that to show that there is a connection between the CIA and Al qaeda.

Lol nice try, however for those interested in strange theries read this : it says why it COULD have been a self attack.

The New World Order

overRun

HSC
i guess it could have been an inside job, lets think about it, its is the biggest attack on the US and the CIA, secret service had no idea about, i dont believe it.

Come on 1 plane could of been believable but 2, how could they pull such a massive project without the government knowing about it.

overRun

HSC
did they accutally find the black boxes to the 2 air planes and what did they say.

prime-factor

HSC
i guess it could have been an inside job, lets think about it, its is the biggest attack on the US and the CIA, secret service had no idea about, i dont believe it.

Come on 1 plane could of been believable but 2, how could they pull such a massive project without the government knowing about it.
The CIA did know about it. In fact prior to the 9/11 attacks they were filled on on possible attacks. The Government chose to ignore them. Also on the day of the attacks prominent politicians and political figures were told not to board certain planes and to stay put that day. Also it took NORAD much longer than usual to respond and the usual chain of command was not followed that day. You seem to have a childish understanding of world affairs.

prime-factor

HSC
If you are too blind to still not see through the lies, I'm wasting my time. keep trusting your governments and those of other countries and everything will be sunshine and daisies. You are right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)