4 Letters [Warning] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiSIR

HSC
I'm doing really bad in class, my half yearlies are all fails! am i going to be disqualified for the HSC? Im here for the HSC only. not UAI, please give me some advice, i am seriously stressed.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You can only blame yourself for your situation.

Sonata

HSC
try and catch up?
i had a friend who had to repeat a grade, similar case like u.
Since ur not after a UAI might as well TAFE it?

iiSIR

HSC
is it possible to plea them?, cause i got them for assignments =/, i dont want to repeat. >~<

calagain

Banned
HSC
dude, like you said - you don't want a uai, so why would your marks matter? do your fucking assignments like everyone else and you won't get the letters, it's not like you have to do them well considering your marks don't matter.

iiSIR

HSC
i do my assignents, and everything but its not good enough..., i dont know what my teachers to expect =/!, i do all of my assignments and exams.

calagain

Banned
HSC
if your school is anything like mine, you get the letters for either not submitting them at all, on time or not making a "serious attempt" - so maybe all you have to do is try a little harder and they'll accept them, it's not like at home assessments are hard to get average marks in, especially considering you can get a majority, if not all of your information from here.

ccc123

HSC
iiSIR said:
I'm doing really bad in class, my half yearlies are all fails! am i going to be disqualified for the HSC? Im here for the HSC only. not UAI, please give me some advice, i am seriously stressed.
If you don't want a UAI, just ensure you meet the minimal requirements so you will be awarded the HSC.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
To the OP:

Speak to your teachers, If your not aiming for a top UAI (or in your case, one at all).

Put in effort, but seriously you can't expect to not try and get 90's.

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
iiSIR said:
just try to acomplish something every night becuase it is the nights where you don't do anything that really screw you up.

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
iiSIR said:
You don't seem like one of those idiots who don't give a crap about school, especially since you posted this thread.

Just work your arse off to redeem yourself. You most probably have 1/2 to 1/3 of the HSC to go.

If it's not worth it, just go to TAFE. If you can get in then maybe it's a better option.

Keeping that in mind you remind me of a person at my school for some random reason. They bllody sit at the back of one of my classes making cow noises, eating and conspicously messaging on their phone.

They shit me up the wall and i want to punch them in the face. What makes it worse they are like. "i want a UAI of like sooo high!"

IF you're just like that then LLLEEEAVE!

P.S. I think i more venting than anything in the latter of this post... probably best to ignore it :)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i agree if you do not care then leave becuase all you are going to do is pull others marks down or work you butt off and get your marks up

conics2008

HSC
Isir .. who ever u are...

listen to me.. quit school and apply at mac's ... by the time your friends finish you will have lots of money.. ok ./.

quit crying at your laptop.. pick up your ball or penis which everyone you have and go apply at your local fast food shop...

as for everyone.. go play with your selves..

Jay-Dupree

Banned
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Oh for fucks sake, everyone calling for selflessness.

Sick of it.

Just man the fuck up and study.

Yeah, I agree with this aMUSEd1977 clown here.

You need to 'man up', you said you don't need a uai.

So all you need to do is start passing exams and putting in a serious effort instead of just doing half-assed assignments and failing exams.

iiSIR

HSC
I dont give 2 shit about use, i just want the HSC so live with it assholes, what if i bring people down do i give 2 shit? im not getting a UAI and i dropped maths for maths applied. Im just going to try my hardest, why dont you drop then you ignorant bastards, if you were in my situation i dont think you would drop. thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)