4 Letters [Warning] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
I don't understand.

If you don't care about your UAI, then what are you doing at school.

It's pretty unfair that you don't care about pulling the rest of your grade down. That's incredibly selfish of you. =/

I suggest you work harder and get those marks up. Good Luck (because with that attitude, i think you'll need it)

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
iiSIR said:
I dont give 2 shit about use, i just want the HSC so live with it assholes, what if i bring people down do i give 2 shit? im not getting a UAI and i dropped maths for maths applied. Im just going to try my hardest, why dont you drop then you ignorant bastards, if you were in my situation i dont think you would drop. thank you :)
Hi.

Stfu.

Thanks.

henry08

HSC
N/A
iiSIR said:
I dont give 2 shit about use, i just want the HSC so live with it assholes, what if i bring people down do i give 2 shit? im not getting a UAI and i dropped maths for maths applied. Im just going to try my hardest, why dont you drop then you ignorant bastards, if you were in my situation i dont think you would drop. thank you :)
Screw you mother%$#&@#

Go get a job and leave school you dipshit!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
i agree if you do not care then leave becuase all you are going to do is pull others marks down or work you butt off and get your marks up

You can't drag your school down if you're coming last.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
If you don't need UAI, just go to class and sleep. Complete all assessment tasks, quality doesn't matter. Just go to school for the sake of it. You'll get your HSC if you get your 80% attendance.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
No offense but the OP sounds like a chav.

henry08

HSC
N/A
The OP represents everything that is wrong with the world.

The dickhead should pull up his pants, and do something about his life. How frigging hard is it to pass the HSC? Show up every day, attempt some of the questiosn on the exam and after a massive sleep, you;ve just earnt the HSC you kfdfijg!

A 7 year old child coudl easily do that.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
ROFL.

But yeah, it'd be pretty freaking selfish for him to not put any effort, especially seeing as he doesn't give a shit about anyone else and how he will affect him.
Reminds me of a girl in my chem class.
Spent all last term wagging and doing shit all, and is consequently so far behind everyone else you could almost classify her as retarded =)
But it's just not right if it affects other people.
Growl.
=)

leon4u

HSC
lol he is trying to help you, and you respond like that..

you got two options mate

1. drop out and get urself a job!
2. stop bitching how your going bad and actually try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)