2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I'm actually so pissed off cause my school booked the Year 12 camp to be the week BEFORE our first exams/assessments,,,, really wanting us to be stressed tf out before the HSC actually comes along for us ;-;

carrotsss

HSC
I'm actually so pissed off cause my school booked the Year 12 camp to be the week BEFORE our first exams/assessments,,,, really wanting us to be stressed tf out before the HSC actually comes along for us ;-;
yeah my school did the same thing but it was sorta ok because everyone is disadvantaged evenly anyway, and if u do ur assessments earlier then you can even get an advantage

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i'm thinking of not going at all cause i'm aiming to be dux of my school and there's this one girl who aces things without trying (although i believe there's more behind what meets the eye) 💀

the competition for dux is literally only between the two of us-

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Really? The transition for me has been kinda in my face. Some of my teachers expect us to learn 3 syllabus points in an hour now ;-;
my cohort is apparently the worst cohort they've ever witnessed before, so they are pushing all of us to do really well in all of our subjects lol

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
my cohort is apparently the worst cohort they've ever witnessed before, so they are pushing all of us to do really well in all of our subjects lol
my teachers haven't called our grade the "worst cohort" but i'm pretty sure it's what they're thinking

the averages of our prelim exams for ALL subjects were below 50%, with some being 5%,,,, how does that happen? no idea...

most people in my grade just want early entry and wanna flop year 12, but they don't have the year 11 grades to even get in-

there's no hope for my grade imo lol

carrotsss

HSC
i'm thinking of not going at all cause i'm aiming to be dux of my school and there's this one girl who aces things without trying (although i believe there's more behind what meets the eye) 💀

the competition for dux is literally only between the two of us-
nah definitely go, do you really want to miss your last school camp ever just for a couple of small assessments

just do all ur assessments and stuff beforehand

souli

HSC
nah definitely go, do you really want to miss your last school camp ever just for a couple of small assessments

just do all ur assessments and stuff beforehand
you're so lucky!!!! we don't even have school camps at our school. we've only had like 3 excursions from year 7-12 lol

carrotsss

HSC
the nsbs brought kurt & du to their camps and did them in the cabins while hiding from teachers
jesus they’re losers hahaha

tbf people did that at my school as well except they brought laptops to do their english multimodal

SASH_06_X

HSC
Like has anyone completed the HSC without taking any caffeine?
I haven't yet completed the HSC, but I don't have a habit of drinking coffee/tea anyway, so I'm sure ima last out without it
I drink iced water instead - the brain freeze wakes me up far more effectively than a caffiene boost ❄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)