2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

TankKuno

HSC
HSC came around way too fast, I swear It feels like I just became a year 11 student like a month ago and could not give af about anything and now I'm stressing even when the exams are a year away. 😓
same bro same and now im regretting living rn, heres some unwarranted general advice i wish someone told me in ur time and this goes to all 2024 kids
EASIEST AND MOST GENERAL ADVICE
-stick to a study schedule for times when exams are far and another for times when exams are soon
- make sure u give breaks for urself and make sure they are good and plenty
-excercise often and make sure u check in with ur friends and urself
- dont put urself down because of bad exam marks during the start of the term
- create notes and colour code them

I honest to god wish i could redo my mistakes at the end of yr 11 so i wouldnt struggle as much but it is what it is now

in a years time i wish u good luck

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
same bro same and now im regretting living rn, heres some unwarranted general advice i wish someone told me in ur time and this goes to all 2024 kids
EASIEST AND MOST GENERAL ADVICE
-stick to a study schedule for times when exams are far and another for times when exams are soon
- make sure u give breaks for urself and make sure they are good and plenty
-excercise often and make sure u check in with ur friends and urself
- dont put urself down because of bad exam marks during the start of the term
- create notes and colour code them

I honest to god wish i could redo my mistakes at the end of yr 11 so i wouldnt struggle as much but it is what it is now

in a years time i wish u good luck
Thanks man. But for the study timetable before exams how intensive would you prefer it. I made one and idk if it’s too strenuous, mediocre or completely fine. According to this plan I would average around 5-6 hours per day of study. Ik hours don’t matter but it tends to be the only way we compare the ‘amount’ of study we do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)